• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
b17b75d3e040e6cccdcdd078e0f45588.jpg
Will Johnson

Last edited:

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
How much are these and where do i buy them, the norinco Mak90 (customs murdered 84s) needs more mags and i dont like buying them for ~$90

They are bulgy ((10)) pattern, so not sure if they will work for your MAK. They are cheap enough to order one and see if it is compatible.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Yes, I can still smell chlorine from the fire. Thanks for asking

When you plan on your half or full marathon? I've sort of sworn off the fulls because training eats up so much time. But I've got a buddy in Houston that basically stops running in the fall, gets fat and lazy, then runs the Houston Marathon in January every freakin' year. Not fast, but he does it. How he doesn't get injured doing that is a wonder.

A full marathon is a whole different animal than the half. Somewhere around 15 miles (for me anyway) - your body starts wondering what the hell is going on. I've done several, and the gradual buildup during training to "long run" day is fine, but once that "long run" day exceeds 15-18 miles, I'm shot for the rest of the day. Fueling becomes an issue once your runs exceed around 90 minutes, you'll need to figure out what to eat before/during that long run.

I hope you do it, I like seeing folks progress and develop as runners - it takes dedication.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
My T will make a comeback once I get my livestock sorted at the new place. No more running for this cat, just riding in style

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Get a small wagon and harness all the chickens up to pull you around ( Chickenman ). Kinda like the goatman
from the 60s, you young guys that never heard of the goat man should look him up some time ,different but interesting story

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
When you plan on your half or full marathon? I've sort of sworn off the fulls because training eats up so much time. But I've got a buddy in Houston that basically stops running in the fall, gets fat and lazy, then runs the Houston Marathon in January every freakin' year. Not fast, but he does it. How he doesn't get injured doing that is a wonder.

A full marathon is a whole different animal than the half. Somewhere around 15 miles (for me anyway) - your body starts wondering what the hell is going on. I've done several, and the gradual buildup during training to "long run" day is fine, but once that "long run" day exceeds 15-18 miles, I'm shot for the rest of the day. Fueling becomes an issue once your runs exceed around 90 minutes, you'll need to figure out what to eat before/during that long run.

I hope you do it, I like seeing folks progress and develop as runners - it takes dedication.
I’m not sure yet. A full marathon is something I really want to do before my time is up here! I majored in Kinesiology so I kind of know the processes your body goes through trying to run a marathon, fueling is important such as gels, carb loading, etc. I’ve never ran over 6 miles as I was a sprinter my whole life and when I ran in college I didn’t like long runs but now I’m enjoying them more than ever! I definitely want to do at least a half in 2021, I think that’s where I need to start. I’m gonna be a turkey TROT champion in a few months!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I’m not sure yet. A full marathon is something I really want to do before my time is up here! I majored in Kinesiology so I kind of know the processes your body goes through trying to run a marathon, fueling is important such as gels, carb loading, etc. I’ve never ran over 6 miles as I was a sprinter my whole life and when I ran in college I didn’t like long runs but now I’m enjoying them more than ever! I definitely want to do at least a half in 2021, I think that’s where I need to start. I’m gonna be a turkey TROT champion in a few months!
I do a lot of distance running,and have for many years. If you have questions, ask.