Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee
I'm mayor of nothing now. Just a lowly gun enthusiast who refuses to buy covid price inflated firearms and ammo.

You might be sitting out of the market quite a while, the way it's heading now. I bought something off GB last week, thinking it may get worse and today's over priced stuff will be a deal in 3 - 6 months.

But who knows....maybe prices will go back down next year. :confused:

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
You might be sitting out of the market quite a while, the way it's heading now. I bought something off GB last week, thinking it may get worse and today's over priced stuff will be a deal in 3 - 6 months.

But who knows....maybe prices will go back down next year. :confused:

It's all good. I'm honestly pretty set with all the firearms I've wanted. There's only one grail gun left and I'll have to wait for @triplestack3 to die or become very desperate.

I have been enjoying saving my money though. It's also nice no longer checking the browner pastures every few minutes. Now it's like once or twice a day.

Only gripe is that I don't wanna go to the gun range due to ammo prices/scarcity.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
It's all good. I'm honestly pretty set with all the firearms I've wanted. There's only one grail gun left and I'll have to wait for @triplestack3 to die or become very desperate.

I have been enjoying saving my money though. It's also nice no longer checking the browner pastures every few minutes. Now it's like once or twice a day.

Only gripe is that I don't wanna go to the gun range due to ammo prices/scarcity.
Sorry
Might be a while
IMG_20200909_222335897.jpg

I should be getting a Bonesteel Galil folder in the mail pretty soon now.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Going to Fogo De Chao tonight. And no I don't care about their dirty ice machine or grease trap. Lololol

dude eat all the meat for me. I crushed that place back in the day when my in laws would come to town. And you don’t have toworry about the ice machine if you only drink beer

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee

Yeah - other than to replace the ammo I use up, don't need anything else now. I try to not use a lot.

Might let a few things go soon, since they should sell quick and frankly, for more money. I sold some things last year when prices and demand were low, my bad timing - lol.

Last edited:

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I have had a M85 bonesteel left side folding brace on order since July....no word from them yet.
I ordered mine around the same time. I called about two weeks ago to check on the status and talked to a guy named Chris who said Yugo mounts were the next thing coming back in stock and the expected ETA was... Two weeks. Could have been blowing me off, but oh well.