Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I got my 4 AoA mags from my no-sleep impulse buy the other day. Two have surface rust/patina, but look like they've never been in a gun. Two are quite worn, no visible damage, but the follower sticks at the bottom. Rapping it on the bench, it pops right back up.

Without visible damage, I'm not sure where to begin on these two. For 9.95 each, it'll be a cheap project anyhow.
Use a handle from a rubber mallet to straigten the mag walls. I have not met a mag I could not make follower move freely.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Yeah, but you're fueled by rage and vodka
No, Russian finesse and sweet talk in Russian. They like that.
Goes bang every time and will wear your barrel out faster than copper jacketed ammo - and doubtful you'll win any matches with it.

Fine for plinking, though.
That's why I use only Range Safe Russian ammo in CetmeL. Barrel is not easy to replace.
For AR, no problem. My 5.56 ammo stash is 50/50 Federal and Barnaul and Range Safe Tula.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
That's why I use only Range Safe Russian ammo in CetmeL. Barrel is not easy to replace.
For AR, no problem. My 5.56 ammo stash is 50/50 Federal and Barnaul and Range Safe Tula.

Even if I shot every round of ammo in my possession I don't think any of my barrels would be worn out. Sad times lmao

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Even if I shot every round of ammo in my possession I don't think any of my barrels would be worn out. Sad times lmao
2 boys and a girl that will get my guns, eventually. I have to think of the kids and grand kids. Guns have to last 3 generations.
Also, that's why most I buy most of the rare guns in pairs, or ar least comparable models. Less fighting when kids divide my possessioans after I kick the bucket.

Last edited:

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
2 boys and a girl that will get my guns, eventually. I have to think of the kids and grand kids. Guns have to last 3 generations.
Also, that's why most I buy most of the rare guns in pares, or ar least comparable models. Less fighting when kids divide my possessioans after I kick the bucket.

I'm up for adoption to the right couple. You guys sound like the right couple. Hit me up and we'll get @triplestack3 to draw up the paperwork!

That's really cool though to plan that far in advance. Makes everything easier when there's a plan

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I'm up for adoption to the right couple. You guys sound like the right couple. Hit me up and we'll get @triplestack3 to draw up the paperwork!
Lots of animal allegies here. Chikens and dogs gotta go. Barn cats are OK. :)

That's really cool though to plan that far in advance. Makes everything easier when there's a plan
Lost my 1st wife and daughter 4 years ago. Still dealing with the results of it. Put your affairs in order, as much you can, before you die. Cleaning out their things was not fun. I still have more cleaning and sorting to do.