• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Now all these people who want to protect their businesses are gonna be labeled and targeted now because they are gonna be made out to be the bad guys, not the people destroying the businesses

That's been the case since day one. I honestly think that people are justified in shooting these crowds of people who trying to burn down their homes or places of business.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Yeah I saw that too but the camera didn’t catch nothing. If I was a betting man, I’d probably say AR guy didn’t show up to mass murder anyone or he woulda have turned around and hosed down the entire mob chasing him. I’d bet he was either justifiably involved in an earlier shooting, or wasn’t involved and dragged in simply for being on that “side”. It sounds like someone yelled “fuck you!” Then rips off shots but no idea where they came from or why

He should have hosed down the entire mob...

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
If we can get Trump reelected I would think he will put a stop to this bullshit. But I also thought he would of stopped it by now.
It is a state matter. You saw what happened in Portland when Trump sent BP to protect the federal courthouse.
He can federalize the NG, but right before the elections..... I do not know if he would do it.

Last edited:

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
You shoot that thing much? I got one back in the early 2000s for about 90 bucks. Worst trigger I ever felt, the whole gun seemed rough. Maybe I got a dog, IDK. I was glad to trade it off. I might have some stripper clips still yet, if I do I'll get them to you.
I paid $85 for the rifle, but that was over a decade ago. I've shot it a couple of times, but not a lot. Usually I fire off a box and call it a day. It kicks like a donkey. I had a couple of them - one was in unissued condition, but the bolt was gritty - like a Mosin with sand in it. I kept the one in the pic because the action is smooth. It was not as nice cosmetically, but it shot way better.
20170324_083018.jpg

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
It is a state matter. You saw what happened in Portland when Trump sent BP to protect the federal courthouse.
He can federalize the NG, but right before the elections..... I do not know if he would do it.

I hate all these communist bastards protesting (looting) - but I'd hate to see federal troops in my state for any reason. Let shit burn, let communities straighten this out for themselves.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I paid $85 for the rifle, but that was over a decade ago. I've shot it a couple of times, but not a lot. Usually I fire off a box and call it a day. It kicks like a donkey. I had a couple of them - one was in unissued condition, but the bolt was gritty - like a Mosin with sand in it. I kept the one in the pic because the action is smooth. It was not as nice cosmetically, but it shot way better.
View attachment 98151

Yeah, I really wanted to like mine - 8x56R, nice size, I wanted to kill deer with it, but it was just like you said - a Mosin with sand in it.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I hate all these communist bastards protesting (looting) - but I'd hate to see federal troops in my state for any reason. Let shit burn, let communities straighten this out for themselves.
I’m good with that. Will not be a pleasant outcome but this crap has got to stop at some point. When they try this outside the big city’s is when people will stand up for there selves I hope.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
In that one I would say so too, but I’m waiting to hear about why they were chasing him. People/The mob were already yelling “he shot someone he shot someone” as they chased him but take that with the smallest grain of salt you can find. He may have already been involved in yet another justified shooting prior to the chase, maybe he wasn’t involved in a shooting at all prior to the chase, or involved in an unjustified shooting prior to the chase
If the alleged shooter takes off running, he is in retreat. That means anything done to the alleged shooter that can be construed as deadly force is no longer justified. There is sufficient separation between the events that the affirmative defense dissipates. The alleged shooter probably gained standing to assert a self-defense argument when he was on the ground and attacked.

Frankly, people who show up for that kinda stuff are fucking stupid. People who show up ready for a firefight and start shooting are even more stupid. It's all part of an escalation. When is it going to stop? When dudes start rolling around neighborhoods in technicals?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So what I heard from someone who claims to have been there is a BLM/ANTIFA or whatever protestor threw a Molotov cocktail at a gas station worker and the kid in the video smoked the guy throwing the cocktail in a parking lot, that’s the “fuck you!” Video. then he ran from the mob and shot the other two on the street trying to make it to the police barricade. Sounding more and more justified

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
If the alleged shooter takes off running, he is in retreat. That means anything done to the alleged shooter that can be construed as deadly force is no longer justified.

They will most likely never hunt down/apprehend/charge any of the protesters that attack anyone who is on the opposition.

BTW I just found out that you can highlight part of a post with your mouse and hit "reply"

I've been hitting "reply" and editing the posts lol

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Yeah, I really wanted to like mine - 8x56R, nice size, I wanted to kill deer with it, but it was just like you said - a Mosin with sand in it.
Hard to beat good old 8x57. Pinnacle of bolt action design IMO.
If you happenstance across those clips or any ammo, I'd be glad to unburden you of those items, for fair and good consideration of course.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Is anyone near Alpharetta who can pick this up for me? He doesn't want to ship.

I'm in alpharetta and can get it tonight, have you told him you'll take it?