• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Well it might be funny until you shoot the next bum that approaches your car and then you will be asked why you previously posted about a similar “almost“ circumstance.
Didn’t another member here have issues at work because of posts?
I never said anything about “almost” shooting anyone. #2 if they ask me why I will let them know because I fucking wanted to. Did I shoot him? No, so it doesn’t really matter. You sound quite paranoid bud. Believe me if ANYONE wanted to find your where about they could. Plus I don’t have shit to hide so I frankly don’t give a shit. If I did I definitely wouldn’t post it online. Thanks for your 2 cents though

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I never said anything about “almost” shooting anyone. #2 if they ask me why I will let them know because I fucking wanted to. Did I shoot him? No, so it doesn’t really matter. You sound quite paranoid bud. Believe me if ANYONE wanted to find your where about they could. Plus I don’t have shit to hide so I frankly don’t give a shit.
No, not exactly but almost anything these days can be twisted and used to incriminate someone.
Of course almost anyone can be found these days due to being connected many ways, but why make it easier?
I’m not paranoid, just seen too much I guess and I’m more cautious.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
No, not exactly but almost anything these days can be twisted and used to incriminate someone.
Of course almost anyone can be found these days due to being connected many ways, but why make it easier?
If I can be found why does it matter if I make it easier? In the end I CAN BE FOUND.

Have a nice night.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Safety first! Lol