• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Man, my heart breaks for my 4-year-old. She has been looking forward to school since her best friend(my best friends daughter) started Pre-K last year. For the last week she's been wanting to go to bed at 5:00 because we keep telling her that she's x number of days away from going to school. She woke up at 11:00 last night and threw up and then threw up a few more times throughout the night. This morning she woke up with a fever. She is so sad that she can't go to school today. :(
Damn that made me sad....

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Man, my heart breaks for my 4-year-old. She has been looking forward to school since her best friend(my best friends daughter) started Pre-K last year. For the last week she's been wanting to go to bed at 5:00 because we keep telling her that she's x number of days away from going to school. She woke up at 11:00 last night and threw up and then threw up a few more times throughout the night. This morning she woke up with a fever. She is so sad that she can't go to school today. :(

That's terrible! I feel awful for her!

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Holy shit man! Hope you're okay. You have dental insurance?

I'm alright. Wrist and back hurt. Teeth hurt a good bit. Could have been worse.

ouch man, you gotz to be careful , should have went to bed as suggested by my other post lol,
just work em over with a file you should be good to go, be thankful it could have been worse if you hit your nose or head.

Oh yeah, could have been worse for sure. I had actually went to bed once and couldn't sleep. Figured I might as well finish it up before we took out showers this morning since I can't paint it after it's been steamed up.

I know, right!

Could have been worse though.

giphy (1) (7).gif

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Morning men @Jake that’s a heartbreaker I hope she gets well quick. @Fast306stang dang brother that subs. # NWGA hunkerdown this weather is shitty.i already had hail and the lights flickered. It’s gettin it done

It's 85 degrees and sunny here! Crazy how you're getting terrible weather. That's like the 3rd time you've mentioned it and we had great weather here...

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Daughter's first day of school here too. I was thinking last night after putting away all the new school clothes and shoes, she's spoiled having 6 or 7 pairs of shoes to choose from and decent amount of clothes. But then i remember i had one pair of shoes and handful of hand me downs being the youngest boy of 4 boys. I always want my kids to have more than me. I still have that mindset today, very little clothes but i have more than one pair of shoes lol

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Laying in bed reading the BS you guys post not having to work this week is great! I guess Ill get up and make coffee.

@Fast306stang . Really glad your OK bud. Gots to be more careful.
@Jake . Feel for the little one and hope she gets better soon.. Be grateful she likes school. I hated it and found it easy and boring as a child.
@Mr. Goodbar . Keep up the good work of being a good dad, just try to instill in the young one that nice things come from hard work and to appreciate everything. I too come from a humble childhood but was very fortunate to have a Mother in Christ that made things happen when there seemed to be no way.

Last edited:

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Daughter's first day of school here too. I was thinking last night after putting away all the new school clothes and shoes, she's spoiled having 6 or 7 pairs of shoes to choose from and decent amount of clothes. But then i remember i had one pair of shoes and handful of hand me downs being the youngest boy of 4 boys. I always want my kids to have more than me. I still have that mindset today, very little clothes but i have more than one pair of shoes lol

Good job dad...pretty much the same here. I haven't bought clothes besides SET shirts in years. My pants are about 4 sizes too big and my old shirts are huge too. Taking it back to '97, lol. My kids have a ton of clothes and multiple pairs of shoes though.