Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Shit like this is why I don't care if they burn down every police station in the country. You answer the door late at night with a gun in your hand, see it's the cops and attempt to comply but they immediately execute you anyway.

Doubt we'll see protest for this one.

Backstory?

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Shit like this is why I don't care if they burn down every police station in the country. You answer the door late at night with a gun in your hand, see it's the cops and attempt to comply but they immediately execute you anyway.

That's fucked up
I always know what's on the other side of that door or i won't even go towards it
Cameras everywhere here and I suggest everyone have a few

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Holy shit, that's scary. Really poor training on the part of the cop who shot him. Gun was pointed at ground, and dude was moving to set it down. I've been in a similar situation at least once before, and another time in my truck, and didn't get shot at, but both times I didn't actually have the gun in my hand.

Maybe that's why I'm still alive...

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
This is a simple thing that might have kept it from happening if done differently, but, personally, i ain't opening the door if I can't see anybody out there.

"The officers stand to either side of the door, making it impossible for anyone looking out of the peephole to see who was there."