• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Another thing that pissed me off was people would come in and ask for a background check.... others would reply we don’t just do background checks. Instead of breaking it down to them how it works. Some 2A guys are just straight up assholes for no reason. (Like everything else in the world)

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Another thing that pissed me off was people would come in and ask for a background check.... others would reply we don’t just do background checks. Instead of breaking it down to them how it works. Some 2A guys are just straight up assholes for no reason. (Like everything else in the world)
You get where I’m coming from, it’s not a bad plan man we could put something together something low key.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Oh you see them, and don’t get me wrong there’s bad players on all sides, but I saw way more prejudice against a certain race of person based on their style or desire of a certain platform of gun that had no real reason at all to prejudge them. Turned them away by looks. I always talked to those guys feel them out and found out they’re so much like me, they’re dealing with The same issues and want to be able to defend themselves as comfortably as I do but they’re scared where to go to start and learn. I’m easy to get along with, I love talking guns, and I always hit it off well with those guys and girls and did my best to let them leave feeling more Empowered then when they left

get trained guns into good peoples hands. My goals
I feel like the black community doesn't arm themselves as much as white people generally speaking because they have a different outlook on firearms. The media paints a narrative but when it comes down to it we aren't really that much different white/black. Yeah we have different cultures but we all are Americans and should exercise our 2nd Amendment rights.

On a different topic I think its totally fucked how you can be revoked your 2A rights if you get a felony conviction for a non-violent crime, like if you get arrested for a xanax pill or if you screw up once and do something dumb you loose all your 2A rights. Why do they lump all felonies in the same pool? Thats the real fucked thing they need to fix with the judicial system.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
You’ll be surprised at some of the stuff I encountered working in Monroe no offense @Grunk
None taken. Only live here because Suz got sick & had family here. Lots of true racists here & lots of people who think being from Monroe makes them better than everybody else. There are still people here who won't give me the time of day even though I've lived here over a decade.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
was the VZ2008 plagued by Century or are they reliably guns comparable to the OG VZ58 that was imported?

I think they are generally good to go

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
There have been 6-7-8 or so batches of this model since 2008 and it is still being called the vz2008. The first batch was generally considered not good. I had one and agree! They got better and the last few batches are good. The main problem is the hammer follow syndrome, vz gremlin. There is a fix for this which is a tabbed carrier, but most of the later one do not seem to need it , but some do not want to take any chances.

Last edited: