• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Cool! So I’ll let you know when I’m moving - hopefully it’s soon. Future Ex-wife still trying to boss me around, and it’s getting on my nerves.

But first we gotta refinance both houses to get me off the titles so I can maybe qualify for a house of my own, then I gotta find a house and move.
And in the middle of that get divorced, and try to find better /more regular employment.

I have no idea what this ‘stress’ thing is y’all are talking about. Maybe one day I’ll understand?

Let me know when, I’ll do my best to be there.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Crap for that happening.

Jimmy John’s ---Free Dents.
Realistically, it’s a 22yr old truck, and while I love the thing, I know it’s no show truck.

But on the other hand, I believe in treating the way I wish to be treated, and the reverse applies. If he’s apologized, it would have been fine, I wouldn’t have been mad. Shit happens, people make mistakes all the time, and I’m not blind to the face that I make my share of errors.
But being a nice guy to people who are taking advantage of that is irresponsible to myself, and to them. They need to get the responsibility for their actions.
So, swift justice.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
That's why you keep a tire valve stem removal tool in your glove box.
Well, I do keep in mind the time that I parked a little over the line in the Scout Troop truck (person next to me was close to the line) and when I came out of the store someone had CARVED “Fuck You” into the passenger side of the truck, nice and deep.
That was a shitty thing to do, especially since that spot was empty when I went in.
So I’m not gonna go overboard. I gave the guy a door ding, like he did to me. No more, no less.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Yeah

It's got the yugo slant though.
CNC warrior makes one for Yugo. Select the right one in the 1st drop box.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Well, I do keep in mind the time that I parked a little over the line in the Scout Troop truck (person next to me was close to the line) and when I came out of the store someone had CARVED “Fuck You” into the passenger side of the truck, nice and deep.
That was a shitty thing to do, especially since that spot was empty when I went in.
So I’m not gonna go overboard. I gave the guy a door ding, like he did to me. No more, no less.

I caught hell on another forum because I mentioned parking next to Mercedes, Vettes, etc...that would park in the North Forty away from everyone. I would not damage their vehicle, just park in my lines, next to it. At the time it was a rusty 1962 half ton I was driving. Actually hurting someone else's property is a different matter.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
A decent price....

He just posted he would sell the the highest bidder by 6pm.
:rolleyes: