• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Unless you have a specific goal your are working towards, it seems like a waste of time and money.

Edit - that came across more raw than I intended. If real estate ventures are your thing, it could be useful, but I don't think there is much upside getting your license and waiting for an opportunity to use it.

I didn’t post this in the KK for some sugar coated answer. I know y’all do some raw dogging here.

It looks like it’s a 75 hour online class and a test, which shouldn’t be bad.
Cost wise: less than a micro tech, or a case or two of ammo. I’ve got a family background in residential home building, and I’ve been in commercial construction for the past 4 years. Seems like it could be a good occasional gig.. possibly do some future property investing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Best time to start an REIT with capital from limited partners.

I’m open to advice on how to ethically get to:
Home on land away from the city (without telecommuting or having to go into city for work), that I can hunt and shoot on, and can smoke padrons, drink toenail water and post toe pics with my feet holding rpk’s, 5-10 years from now!

Isn’t that the true Kalash dream?

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I didn’t post this in the KK for some sugar coated answer. I know y’all do some raw dogging here.

It looks like it’s a 75 hour online class and a test, which shouldn’t be bad.
Cost wise: less than a micro tech, or a case or two of ammo. I’ve got a family background in residential home building, and I’ve been in commercial construction for the past 4 years. Seems like it could be a good occasional gig.. possibly do some future property investing.

I do hvac, just saying

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Home on land away from the city (without telecommuting or having to go into city for work), that I can hunt and shoot on, and can smoke padrons, drink toenail water and post toe pics with my feet holding rpk’s, 5-10 years from now!

My in laws bought 15 acres 3 miles from the city and they've offered us half. But my Kalash Life has gotten my financial nuts in a vice so I've got to put this 5 year plan into action so we can sell the house and build out there.

Hope you and us are able to achieve that dream!

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
I lived in metro Atlanta for years and finally moved away about 4 years ago. I'm not old enough to retire and I miss Atlanta money. I shoot and hunt within 200 yards of my bed and enjoy planting fruit trees, pecans etc. If you look at working class people who have old family land, they usually got it when the area was rural. My advice is to work like hell until 40 and put some money away, then move where you want close enough to a town where you can find a decent job if you need one like I still do, but far enough away from the Atlanta sprawl to enjoy life.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I lived in metro Atlanta for years and finally moved away about 4 years ago. I'm not old enough to retire and I miss Atlanta money. I shoot and hunt within 200 yards of my bed and enjoy planting fruit trees, pecans etc. If you look at working class people who have old family land, they usually got it when the area was rural. My advice is to work like hell until 40 and put some money away, then move where you want close enough to a town where you can find a decent job if you need one like I still do, but far enough away from the Atlanta sprawl to enjoy life.

Some of us are older than 40! :/ lmao

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

That's American AF