Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Am i wrong when i laughed at someone who bought a psa ak gen 3 and said it's not a real ak

Hehehehehehehe

I said when i bought one that it was an american attempt at an AK platform (I think this is more fitting).
Its not an awful rifle but it is not combloc as well.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Wtf? Isn't this thing only worth like $500?

Reactions: 3x

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'm still waiting on the guy who wants to run around a football field with a ballistic vest on and lets me shoot at him with my 8" AR. Of course he has to sign a waiver like I did when I went sky diving. You know.... in case the 5.56 over penetrates on accident and kills his dumb ass.

You all ready know the маленькая сука don't play. Them boys don't want none of the poison.

Would you want to run out in front of a bullet that came from a 2" barreled AR with the bullet tumbling as soon as it exits the barrel? I wouldn't. I also wouldn't want to run out in front of a .22LR, but that doesn't mean I'd carry one either.

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Would you want to run out in front of a bullet that came from a 2" barreled AR with the bullet tumbling as soon as it exits the barrel? I wouldn't. I also wouldn't want to run out in front of a .22LR, but that doesn't mean I'd carry one either.

As you know I was being facetious. If the 5.56 cartridges really sucked as bad most say out of short barrels I think LWRC and a lot of other big name players need to find a new line of work.

Yes.. I understand that velocity drops in every caliber the shorter you go but comparing it to a .22lr is asinine.

Shorter barrels have their place just as much as the longer ones do. You would'nt want to clear room with a 24" AR... Nevermind don't answer that!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
As you know I was being facetious. If the 5.56 cartridges really sucked as bad most say out of short barrels I think LWRC and a lot of other big name players need to find a new line of work.

Yes.. I understand that velocity drops in every caliber the shorter you go but comparing it to a .22lr is asinine.

Shorter barrels have their place just as much as the longer ones do. You would'nt want to clear room with a 24" AR... Nevermind don't answer that!

I understood what you were saying. I just don't get the "do you wanna stand in front of it" argument.

Wasn't comparing it to .22LR at all. It's more like a .177 pellet gun. Just kidding.

I absolutely agree that short barrels have their place. For me personally though, anything under 11.5" is gonna be a .300Blk though. If an 8" 5.56 works for YOU though, and you understand it's merits and it's shortcomings, then more power to you.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I understood what you were saying. I just don't get the "do you wanna stand in front of it" argument.

Wasn't comparing it to .22LR at all. It's more like a .177 pellet gun. Just kidding.

I absolutely agree that short barrels have their place. For me personally though, anything under 11.5" is gonna be a .300Blk though. If an 8" 5.56 works for YOU though, and you understand it's merits and it's shortcomings, then more power to you.
I just loaded some 300 BO subs today super quiet and fly like darts , you don’t want to run around in front of one of the either

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill

I've always said that because most keyword commands I've run across over the years just repeat what some other internet clown is saying.

Anyone with any sense understands the velocity/length aspect. We can't argue with #'s.

300blk is kool and all (owned a 6.5" V7) but the round just isn't common enough and cost to much to buy in bulk for myself.

IMO if WE as a whole ever have to depend on high a power rifle round for war; anything from 7" to 20" will suffice here in our urban environment. That's why I never understood the velocity ordeal. I could understand if we were engaging hostles in the mountains of Afghanistan, but we wouldn't be.

At the end of the day they all will do the job depending on the operator.

Last edited:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
I don’t own a Hawaiian shirt. What you saw me in was palm trees. I’m sure the feds will understand the difference
All shirts with palm trees, fish print, polynesian themes, etc... will now be associated with the boog "extremists".

The feds will be arresting middle aged white men, and whole families in droves as they board planes in Hawaii.

parents-and-children-wearing-hawaiian-shirts-at-airport-portrait-picture-id200554807-001.jpg