Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I’ve lost a 40 rd bake and a 45 rd plum plus a shark fin and butt stock to the usps in the last month that I had to replace or repay.
The plum and furniture are stuck in the main hub at the Atlanta branch. The bake, well who the fuck knows...
I guess since their goal is 94% successful package delivery rate, I’m WAY ahead and things could be worse.

That sucks man. Hopefully it shows up one day. I had a complete colt upper go missing for months and wrote it off. Went into my local office one day and just happened to mention it and they asked me my address. I told them and all the sudden she came walking around the side with the box saying she never knew why it was sat to the side

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I found a box of those pouches in the back of the gun room. I had sealed it up real good with my signature tape and could smell it through all the packaging. Yuck.
Moved it out of the gun room and over to the garage.

I don't have any of those pouches. I have the black and the green fake leather...

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
For real? Have you fired it? For $50.00 and if works, I'll take it.
I have never loaded or fired it and the elderly gentleman who handed it over to us had never fired it either. Bought it for his wife, watched a YouTube video bashing Lorcin brought it back and asked us to get rid of it because it was dangerous lol it’s yours if you’d like it