Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I have a lot of stuff I need to get zeroed... Sadly
It’s just around the corner from you near Athens...
Range is called Gun Site Hills. Great range, goes out to 715yds with steel targets all over the place. @Rabbit2047 ought to get a membership there. I would if I lived closer. I think the match starts around 2:00 or 3:00, and it’ll be winding down through some woods next to the main range (but not in the Danger Zone). It’s pretty neat. .22lr only, and they really challenge your skills.

Last edited:

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
It’s just around the corner from you near Athens...
Range is called Gun Site Hills. Great range, goes out to 715yds with steel targets all over the place. @Rabbit2047 ought to get a membership there. I would if I lived closer. I think the match starts around 2:00 or 3:00, and it’ll be winding down through some woods next to the main range (but not in the Danger Zone). It’s pretty neat. .22lr only, and they really challenge your skills.
Anything in Cobb County that you'd recommend?

I'm thinking about picking up a GSSF membership and trying that out. I haven't shot a match in years, but it was pretty fun back then.

Everything I have needs zeroed. I always have a full plate and never think of doing it when free time is available.
I hear that... Between keeping the cars running, house standing, being a dad, and working a ton of hours I'm always tired.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Anything in Cobb County that you'd recommend?

I'm thinking about picking up a GSSF membership and trying that out. I haven't shot a match in years, but it was pretty fun back then.

I hear that... Between keeping the cars running, house standing, being a dad, and working a ton of hours I'm always tired.
Nothing outdoor in Cobb. Closest to my area is Taylorsville, but I’ve heard so much bad shit about the owner out there (I used to be a member, and I’ve met the guy), that I’m not really interested in spending more money with him - and it’s a members only range now. So anywhere worth going is gonna be a drive.