Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
PM63C !?

Fuck sweaty Ben

They had these up on the site for $700 or so initially. When they sold out super quick, they cancelled everyone's orders and doubled the price.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Fuck sweaty Ben

They had these up on the site for $700 or so initially. When they sold out super quick, they cancelled everyone's orders and doubled the price.
Oh fuck Ben for sure, what has me intrigued is the possibility of receivers?? The parts kits were super cheap not too long ago unless Ben gobbled em all up

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Damnit pioneer got a hold of them? Guess they’re making receivers in house. Boo hiss
Any time you see Radom, Poland, in description, but no Fabrika Broni, it is Pioneer Arms, makers of Hellpup, aka AK grenade. Pioneer name is buried deep in the write up.

PS FB Radom does not make guns for US civilian market right now. They supply WBP with Beryl/Archer parts and CHFCL barrels.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Any time you see Radom, Poland, in description, but no Fabrika Broni, it is Pioneer Arms, makers of Hellpup, aka AK grenade. Pioneer name is buried deep in the write up.

PS FB Radom does not make guns for US civilian market right now. They supply WBP with Beryl/Archer parts and CHFCL barrels.
I’ve still got the certificate for my FB CHF/CL barrel somewhere I need to find that

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
For those new to AKs, here is AKOU review of the new and "improved" PA AK:

PA scrubbed a video off the Youtube that showed them using barrel as a bucking bar for receiver rivets, I just looked for it. When you do that, rivets to do not seat all the way and do not make a tight connection. It is only a matter of time till they they fall out, and barrel and front trunnion fall out with them.

Dildo reference, Pioneer Arms is in the building formerly occupied by a company that made adult entertainment products.