• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
If they're planning a peaceful protest here in Monroe, go for it. Floyd's death should make people angry. If the plan is looting & rioting, they need to dream bigger. Just sayin'. All we got here is WalMart, Home Depot & Tractor Supply. Oh, & several Dollar Stores of one brand or another.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
You might give @Jstegman1 Some real competition for the alpha hipster around here

Drives a miata, vapes, only drinks 'craft's beer

Vs

Drives a VW, vapes, and only drinks craft beer.

my title is the uber millennial. but i also dont vape, i smoked like a real man until i quit lol, but now i also have long hair, tats, and love some weird ass music. so yah but dont give a fuck lol.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
You might give @Jstegman1 Some real competition for the alpha hipster around here

Drives a miata, vapes, only drinks 'craft's beer

Vs

Drives a VW, vapes, and only drinks craft beer.
They should really downgrade. What a rush it is. Drive a Dodge Ram, buy expensive things I can’t afford, and drink cheap beer

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
They should really downgrade. What a rush it is. Drive a Dodge Ram, buy expensive things I can’t afford, and drink cheap beer

pssshhh you think i do waht i do and still dont do that!!!

i got a beat the fuck up frontier thats my actual driver, my credit card is in constant fear of gunbroker, and while i love me some IPA i keep muh Pabst fucking stacked. i maintaine my broke and baller sides in ying and yang (but the broke ass side still wins most of the time)