Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
View attachment 85570

Got the micro stock on without hacking it up too much. It's still not 100% accurate, but this is as close as I'll get without fabricating one from scratch.

As usual with your work.... It looks out-fucking-standing. I don't even like Fake AKs.... But your Galils always look top-notch!

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Don't know if you got it fugured out yet, didn't read that far ahead yet, but it has nothing to do with the trigger spring orientation or which connector you have installed. The Glock trigger will reset with that trigger spring ("S" spring) completely left out as long as you hold the trigger to the rear while the slide cycles and don't let the trigger travel full forward beyond the reset "click", so that's not your problem. Make sure you have the left side of the cruciform (looking from the rear toward the muzzle) inside of the little cutout window in the trigger mechanism housing and the rear of the trigger bar underneath the connector lip......problem solved. Here's a diagram to help.

View attachment 85572

Window in trigger mechanism
View attachment 85573

Trigger bar/connector lip orientation.
View attachment 85574
Edit to add, the correct trigger spring orientation is in the "S" shape....not the "Z" shape. That just keeps the spring from detaching from the bottom of the cruciform and the trigger mechanism....and turning your gun into a reset shooter only.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
M76 mags wouldn't work?

I used a M77 kit as the host for mine. Stamped receivers are easier to make. LOL. I even put "Milled" Dimples on it to make it look the part. Used a M70 underfolder stock and trunion. It really was a neat custom build. I don't even remember what happened to that thing. For all I know it's still in my former father-in-law's gun cabinet.

I would have loved to use M77/M76 mags, but I couldn't find any at the time.... And when I did they were north of $150 each. So I kept tinkering with M14 surplus mags ($10 at any gun show back then) trying to get them to work. Unfortunately I never did manage to get it right.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Been testing the surefire 6px defender the past few house fires. So far holding up, but it’s not looking good. Light is getting dim, even with fresh a batteries. It’s light though, so I don’t even notice it on my helmet. Takes water and steam real well.

still think Streamlight is better for what I do.

the rate I use this, I say it fail in 2-3 house fires.

View attachment 85567 I’ll View attachment 85568 View attachment 85569 View attachment 85571

When it fails lemme know, I will buy it off you.

I like surefire, just don't like paying surefire prices.

I have an X300 on my P320. Pretty sure it is a fake though. It came on a dogged out XD I got at a pawn shop for $200. Traded the XD for a 440rd can of M193, but I kept the surefire. LOL. Somewhere around here I have my M951 that was issued in the Corps. I have a LED conversion I have been meaning to install it, but right now they are both lost in a parts bin somewhere.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Good luck man. I gotta give you props, there's physically no way I could do one of those right now. I am way out of shape. LOL.

Brother - I've been doing this for 8 or 9 years now. We started our public RNG in 2013. Soooo many gun guys are out of shape, but they get to a RNG, love it, and start training for the next one. I've seen folks that were barely able to walk to the finish line a few years ago, RUN a 15k and shoot lights-out. It's one of those groups of folks that is encouraging and competitive at the same time. Y'all in the SE ought to try Bruce's or Matt's runs. You won't regret it, I guarantee.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Don't know if you got it fugured out yet, didn't read that far ahead yet, but it has nothing to do with the trigger spring orientation or which connector you have installed. The Glock trigger will reset with that trigger spring ("S" spring) completely left out as long as you hold the trigger to the rear while the slide cycles and don't let the trigger travel full forward beyond the reset "click", so that's not your problem. Make sure you have the left side of the cruciform (looking from the rear toward the muzzle) inside of the little cutout window in the trigger mechanism housing and the rear of the trigger bar underneath the connector lip......problem solved. Here's a diagram to help.

View attachment 85572

Window in trigger mechanism
View attachment 85573

Trigger bar/connector lip orientation.
View attachment 85574

View attachment 85579
The cruciform is in the window and the trigger bar is correctly oriented with the connector.
I'm going to grab another pistol and compare as a reference tonight.