• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
This stimulus check crap is becoming a classic example of government ineptitude. Yes, we're poor enough to qualify. My wife's was direct deposited 4/30. Not surprising. Her disability check (that we had to sue Social Security for 5 years after the doctors all classified her as disabled to get & that we're still suing for those 5 years they said "We believe you have these diseases but they don't disable you." Like all those fuckers in the SS office went to med school before working there.) Anyway, back to my primary rant. :wacko: Despite our having been married & filing jointly for over 30 years & literally having this same joint account for over 30 years I am still listed on the IRS website as "You are eligible to receive the payment. When we have a ship date we will update this page."

And I'm supposed to want these fuckers handling more of my life?

Rant over. Thanks of listening.

Last edited:

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
This stimulus check crap is becoming a classic example of government ineptitude. Yes, we're poor enough to qualify. My wife's was direct deposited 4/30. Not surprising. Her disability check 9that we had to sue Social Security for 5 years after the doctors all classified her as disabled to get & that we're still suing for those 5 years they said "We believe you have these diseases but they don't disable you." Like all those fuckers in the SS office went to med school before working there.) Anyway, back to my primary rant. :wacko: Despite our having been married & filing jointly for over 30 years & literally having this same joint account for over 30 years I am still listed on the IRS website as "You are eligible to receive the payment. When we have a ship date we will update this page."

And I'm supposed to want these fuckers handling more of my life?

Rant over. Thanks of listening.
Preach