Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
So I ordered 2 gray laminate lower handguards from CDNN....

One of which I am going to dye purple....

I have a tapco slab side fde on the way....

Which I am gonna dye purple

I need something else to dye purple....

Purple EVERYTHING

You know we're not doing that anymore right? No offense @Rabbit2047

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
There is a bigfoot museum up in north Ga. We went there last weekend. Bigfoot is a asshole, if he fucks with my dog, I'm pouring buckets of .308 bullets in his stinky, hairy ass.
I’m okay with shooting real Bigfoots not @FatAlbert hes a good guy, but a real squatch id drop for science

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
draw it, I wanna see.

Hahahaha it’s harder to draw than I thought

probably a bit bigger to scale than stick figures.

blacker than the sky was black and all the lights were like spot lights But they moved in random fashion like scanning random stuff all over

no noise at all moved slow where I could almost out run it but it was coming down the street @Jake lives on because we lived in the same hood. Well I did and now he does.

jake from your house looking straight down to the stop sign at the AV Drive. It came down like towards your cul-de-sac. My boys house was on the right and there was a sink hole where the contractors threw roofing material into a pit and made sink holes years later.

when I ran from my boys locked door I tried to make it down to @Jake a culdesac but one of those lights scanned over me and I froze up and fell into the sink hole (I think I justfroze from fear?)

when I woke up I stood up went back to his door and knocked, the thing was long gone by then, and he was like “where were you!?” I told him he locked me out he swore he didn’t. Don’t know how long I was out for but probably 3-5 minutes?

64C94489-B89D-45FA-BCC9-CF92CE8BDA8E.jpeg
Side view

F24F026C-A26B-4ED9-BCBE-3A7EAE36DDE0.jpeg
DC16C745-0481-48B0-93B5-BD19BF6F61C9.jpeg

street layout

F4657A2A-C421-43C7-90CC-5712C9A56E82.jpeg

0726E9AC-6C02-4A34-8037-992AE96751F6.jpeg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Hahahaha it’s harder to draw than I thought

probably a bit bigger to scale than stick figures.

blacker than the sky was black and all the lights were like spot lights But they moved in random fashion like scanning random stuff all over

no noise at all moved slow where I could almost out run it but it was coming down the street @Jake lives on because we lived in the same hood. Well I did and now he does.

jake from your house looking straight down to the stop sign at the AV Drive. It came down like towards your cul-de-sac. My boys house was on the right and there was a sink hole where the contractors threw roofing material into a pit and made sink holes years later.

when I ran from my boys locked door I tried to make it down to @Jake a culdesac but one of those lights scanned over me and I froze up and fell into the sink hole (I think I justfroze from fear?)

when I woke up I stood up went back to his door and knocked, the thing was long gone by then, and he was like “where were you!?” I told him he locked me out he swore he didn’t. Don’t know how long I was out for but probably 3-5 minutes?

View attachment 85494
Side view

View attachment 85495
View attachment 85496

street layout

View attachment 85497

View attachment 85498

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Should I watch this?
Crazy thing is I have a terribly repressed memory of my childhood I don’t remember much of anything birthdays, exciting moments, vacations etc.

I chalk it up to TBI but it was hazy since before the army and before the drugs lol. It’s like it wiped 80% of my childhood memories

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Crazy thing is I have a terribly repressed memory of my childhood I don’t remember much of anything birthdays, exciting moments, vacations etc.

I chalk it up to TBI but it was hazy since before the army and before the drugs lol. It’s like it wiped 80% of my childhood memories

You were abducted. Memory loss is due to anal probing.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
You were abducted. Memory loss is due to anal probing.
More than likely lol

Crazy thing is this is WAY before ufo stuff was cool or ancient aliens or shit on the internet or TV like no one even thought about UFOs I didn’t know what a space craft really even was back then just knew it wasn’t anything tjsy should exist and instantly tripped us out