• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I don’t know what to say
At least it’s on a truck chassis, unlike so many “SUVs” these days that are basically unibody car frames jacked up and put on taller shocks and wheels.
You know, like @Jake drives...an overgrown Civic...

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
At least it’s on a truck chassis, unlike so many “SUVs” these days that are basically unibody car frames jacked up and put on taller shocks and wheels.
You know, like @Jake drives...an overgrown Civic...

My overgrown civic has AWD, gets 25mpg, and is practical for a car seat and then 2 other kids. I still have 2 other vehicles I don't even drive except when the job or task at hand requires it. I've had cool cars as daily's before and it is a waste of gas(Jeep that got 10mpg average), too much money to maintain(BMW) and the value drops like crazy on nicer cars or older cars(like a limited edition vintage car). So yes, my overgrown civic is a car on an SUV chassis but I bet with a driver mod I can go more places than your T-100 can. And this is in my daily, not to mention my 4wd lifted truck sitting in the driveway.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Well quick synopsis.

Bought it semi-new in 09

drove it from TX to GA, then from GA to Alaska. Then lived in -40 degrees and drove it all the fuck over Alaska. Did doughnuts in a frozen parking lot with it till I spun out of control, hit a boulder and knocked a wheel completely off the axel, tri-Pod. USAA fixed it. Then drove it with minimal to no oil changes for 4 years in Alaska and let it freeze in a garage the year I was in Afghanistan. Got out, drove it all the way BACK down to GA, and have driven it ever since. Don’t think I’ve ever changed my brakes, used to get 4 different sized used tires (itS AWD) When I needed tires, never been in the shop other than the broken wheel incident. Regularly went 5-7000 miles over oil changes. Didn’t replace timing belt until 160,000 miles where the technician said he was gonna keep it and use as an example to new mechanics on how bad a timing belt can actually get, tears 3/4 of the way through every inch along the belt.

I am now turning 200,000 miles and have only invested 500.00ish in maintenance??
Sounds like it’s held up well... to each his own I guess. I just look at them as a suv with a afterthought truck bed attached. Sort of in the same group as a el Camino.

Random but I just watched this morning one of Doug demuros YouTube videos on the ford raptor and how they have held up value over the years more so than a regular F-150. Basically a 2011 F-150 goes for around 10-15k were as a raptor the same year goes for around 30k. They are pretty similar ticket price new. Found that very interesting. Seems like the raptors hold their value well