Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
But I earned the coveted rams head device with golden horns

View attachment 84616
Shitty thing was they gave it to us but told us we weren’t authorized to wear it. We got it upon completion of all the NWTC courses in Alaska, BMC, MWOC, ACC, and CWLC. There’s some kinda drama about it but it was a cool award even if we couldn’t pin it.

hesrd the army is authorizing the artic tab as an official Tab now (next to SF, RANGER,SAPPER etc) I was issued the OG Alaska only Arctic tab we all wore up there.

tabbed up!

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
whats wrong with vertical grips? Suck after prolonged use?
I shoot better bedding the rifle like it should be. When I was in SADR city and doing a boat load of clearing ops in tight quarters it was better and helped, but in Afghanistan it was like Vietnam patrol ops doesn’t take long to clear a mud hut and was more import to make well aimed shots. Ounces equal pounds too on that rifle

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I shoot better bedding the rifle like it should be. When I was in SADR city and doing a boat load of clearing ops in tight quarters it was better and helped, but in Afghanistan it was like Vietnam patrol ops doesn’t take long to clear a mud hut and was more import to make well aimed shots. Ounces equal pounds too on that rifle
interesting yea makes sense tho, that vertical grip could get in the way when trying to lay the barrel down on something - were the buildings mostly clear when you were clearing them over there? That would scare the absolute shit outta me trying to shoot a haji inside a clay building

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
interesting yea makes sense tho, that vertical grip could get in the way when trying to lay the barrel down on something - were the buildings mostly clear when you were clearing them over there? That would scare the absolute shit outta me trying to shoot a haji inside a clay building
In Afghanistan yeah but a lot of left over intel and cache inside I gobbled up. I don’t think I got into a firefight inside of a mud hut while clearing. I cleared huts that’s had enemy KIA in them from engaging them outside to in. In Iraq I had a few clearing ops with insurgents on the inside holed up. Loud and chaotic and yeah scary as fuck. Those were more rare than the movies make you think though. A lot of gunfights outside the buildings, street firing into buildings and would usually hit it with some good ordnance and then clear the building of enemy KIA. Got into a few tics indoors though and they’re pucker factor 1 milly

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
If yall haven't already go look up the movie Only the Dead on Netflix, its has actual footage of the occupation takeover by Al Qaeda - and that bad motherfucker we blew up whats his name... Al Zarqawi - talks about his men and their "defense" of key areas across Iraq, shows mostly combat footage from our soldiers perspective. Theres this one scene were they are clearing this house at night in this town and it gave me chills. Definitely something everyone should watch

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
In Afghanistan yeah but a lot of left over intel and cache inside I gobbled up. I don’t think I got into a firefight inside of a mud hut while clearing. I cleared huts that’s had enemy KIA in them from engaging them outside to in. In Iraq I had a few clearing ops with insurgents on the inside holed up. Loud and chaotic and yeah scary as fuck. Those were more rare than the movies make you think though. A lot of gunfights outside the buildings, street firing into buildings and would usually hit it with some good ordnance and then clear the building of enemy KIA. Got into a few tics indoors though and they’re pucker factor 1 milly
I'm sure your time over there was unforgettable to say the least. I just wanna see a bomb come out of the sky and blow some shit up. that would be awesome to watch