• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Its gonna put the serial number on the front page of the form. During audits, ATF will photograph the top page at gun stores. Before, they were just getting your information that you did the form.

Now, they get your information, and the make, model, serial number of what you got.

And they say its in the name of being "more inclusive" to the 0.03 percent of people we're changing the country for
Yep. Backdoor gun registry. Agent uses phone to photograph 4473s while flipping through them. Use text recognition on the photo & data goes in database. But I'm sure that won't happen because It'S agAinST thE RulEs.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Its gonna put the serial number on the front page of the form. During audits, ATF will photograph the top page at gun stores. Before, they were just getting your information that you did the form.

Now, they get your information, and the make, model, serial number of what you got.

And they say its in the name of being "more inclusive" to the 0.03 percent of people we're changing the country for

With the prevalence of text to scan apps....

You can guess where this is headed.

I never understood why they needed the make and model and serial of the firearm in the first place of the 4473 was just for a background check anyways.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Mail call.

7fbb705b55ffe938a1cd7ba31e2f4e7f.jpg

FUCK... another banana clip I need for my bunch!