• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
oh who fucking ray. guess who got to walk in today to find an email talking about how things are still hard blah blah blah, going to keep pushing thorugh blah blah blah, and as part of effort to help the business all remaining employees will be taking a 10% cut in pay immediately. thats a great way to start the fucking day

Sorry to hear it. That's awful.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
The egged out rear pin hole is driving me crazy. Guhhhhhhhh
View attachment 84452
There is a reason that pin is polymer and the front 2 are steel. ZERO shear force there, basically a place holder for part of the trigger group and not much else. I get how it could be painful to look at but I would color over that blemish with a black sharpie and drive on! But I care less about how things look than most, so there is that.

Last edited:

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
There is a reason that pin is polymer and the front 2 are steel. ZERO shear force there, basically a place holder for the trigger group and not much else. I get how it could be painful to look at but I would color over that blemish with a black sharpie and drive on! But I care less about how things look than most, so there is that.

First thing that popped into my head when I saw that - black sharpie. And done.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Bro.... that's bad
It's really annoying. I ordered a new lower so I can re-do it. The leftover parts will probably turn into another gun.
There is a reason that pin is polymer and the front 2 are steel. ZERO shear force there, basically a place holder for the trigger group and not much else. I get how it could be painful to look at but I would color over that blemish with a black sharpie and drive on! But I care less about how things look than most, so there is that.
Sharpie is the way and the light. Just glad that a) the damage is only cosmetic and b) it's somewhat easy just to sharpie and get over it.