KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
JR Olympics is where I stopped.
Yeah I quit in JR year I was doing like 2-3 hours there a day 3-4 days a week. Would teach the lower class, do the adult class, then do the demo team class

had to teach classes to help me pay off equipment. Was sponsored by adidas and pine tree and all them fools when I was on demo team. When I’m at my folks again I’ll snag some pics of me on demo stages it’s crazy to look at now days.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Yeah I quit in JR year I was doing like 2-3 hours there a day 3-4 days a week. Would teach the lower class, do the adult class, then do the demo team class

had to teach classes to help me pay off equipment. Was sponsored by adidas and pine tree and all them fools when I was on demo team. When I’m at my folks again I’ll snag some pics of me on demo stages it’s crazy to look at now days.
That board I took a pic of only one I got to this day. My first one, all the others got lost in moves smh

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I was flexible as shit back then now I can barely put my palms flat on the ground Lmaoo
Did you have that split machine with the steering wheel they’d crank my legs out parallel and leave my ass there. On demo team it’s nuts because you’re trying new moves and stuff so you just eat shit over and over and over and over trying to pull some ridiculous ass triple kick in the air on bags land on one leg Over and over

we’d eventually pull it off too it was nuts

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Did you have that split machine with the steering wheel they’d crank my legs out parallel and leave my ass there. On demo team it’s nuts because you’re trying new moves and stuff so you just eat shit over and over and over and over trying to pull some ridiculous ass triple kick in the air on bags land on one leg Over and over

we’d eventually pull it off too it was nuts
Yep that machine sucks all the stretches sucked really

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Yep that machine sucks all the stretches sucked really
They’re mostly unhealthy lol, forced and held and people sitting on your back forcing you down. Like tears rolling out and walking on the outer edges of your feet all day to get your side kick foot ledge deeper when you planted it

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
They’re mostly unhealthy lol, forced and held and people sitting on your back forcing you down. Like tears rolling out and walking on the outer edges of your feet all day to get your side kick foot ledge deeper when you planted it
I hated when they sat on my back fucking legs shaking like a stripper bruh. You couldn’t cheap the grind in TKD