• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Long story about beat some old dudes ass for taking pictures of my truck and trying to call the cops on me when I came home from the range because he saw a rifle bag and an empty slung rifle and earpro on my head with my 7 year old daughter.
my GF watched him key the tailgate of a ford platinum marine corps vets truck because he thought he parked with his bed too far over the sidewalk. I just pulled in after her had done that but I confronted him about his issue with me

He’s from Illinois just moved down here thought guns was scary and obviously hates veterans
How the hell do you keep finding these assholes?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Worst is you know me, people been fucking with me for the last two weeks, all different drama. But I’m so close to popping my lid on the next MFer who steps to me about some shit like that. It’s a miracle and a blessing from God ive been able to just stand there and try and calm myself down and watch my words and watch their hands even closer. I’m just waiting on that dude who’s like “fuck it ima take a swing at this kid” please be be one.

fact is manhood is dead, and pussies walk the earth, and bitch made scared boys run the town, and you can’t stomp a mothe fucker out anymore without ruining your life and enriching his. It seemed like only 10 years ago I could throw down for anything, anywhere and stop worrying about it the second the fight was over. now days cowards and criminals run amuck and the real men have to tie their hands. Shit is sooooooooooooooooooo cuck

you know me too so you know how hard it is for me not to pop my shit

I have to go in front of a judge every 5 years and explain to him why I should have my GWL because of pussy ass motherfuckers who like to start shit and can't handle it when you finish it.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I have to go in front of a judge every 5 years and explain to him why I should have my GWL because of pussy ass motherfuckers who like to start shit and can't handle it when you finish it.
Times have changed that’s for sure. I remember as a kid we would hand out ass whoopings and that’ll be it. People find reasons to call the cops on you nowadays