• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Where’s my fuck you water and raw almonds. This diet fuels me with amazing rage that helps me power through these beta-cucks I run into
This makes me think of how the beauty of their women & deliciousness of their food turned the English into the greatest sailors in the world.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
New guy just pulled a good price troll Lol

Also has a Ruger Blackhawk in .30 carbine $50 higher than in the ads HE PROVIDED THE LINK TO.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
I’m 35 and trying to get a hold of all that right now before it becomes a worse problem as I get older. Full 180 degree change on diet and lifestyle. Don’t know what other bad stuff you got going on, but i pray the best for you. The gallbladder can be removed/fixed can it not? As for the rest I hope there’s a solution.
I appreciate it brother. Definitely keep taking care of yourself. Especially since you’ve got that little one now. I’m not getting too worked up about any of my stuff yet until I can have more tests done to see just how bad off I am, but I’ll just say that many years of hard drinking and chain smoking may be catching up to me.

Right now all I’m worried about is this damn gallstone. The pain is insane at times!