Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Gotcha, I figured it was because they neutered him. I had friends in college get DENIED puppy adoption...that process is becoming strict as hell. The neutering I understand because puppy mills are growing at a insane rate.

Yeah, I don't really have a problem with fixing dogs. I think it should be done especially on rescue dogs, but the adoption process for some of these places is crazy. I've owned pits my whole life, I know how to deal with them. All you gotta do is take a look at my other dogs

@Jake he’s gonna be huge, I imagine. Did they tell you his breed? Is his paws pretty big?

He's a pit mix I guess. His daddy is brindle pit 100% and big. His momma looks like a pit too but she might have some American bulldog in her maybe. She's black and white and bigger than most female pits I've seen.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Yeah, I don't really have a problem with fixing dogs. I think it should be done especially on rescue dogs, but the adoption process for some of these places is crazy. I've owned pits my whole life, I know how to deal with them. All you gotta do is take a look at my other dogs

He's a pit mix I guess. His daddy is brindle pit 100% and big. His momma looks like a pit too but she might have some American bulldog in her maybe. She's black and white and bigger than most female pits I've seen.
He’s gonna be nice! What you feeding him?

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

We run into the lady that runs the rescue from which we adopted our female from time to time in front of Lowe’s. She keeps asking if we want another and says we have already been vetted, and no application is required. Thank god she never has a King Charles spaniel. Kim wouldn’t be able to say no.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Might as well make up a story and say it came from El Chappos estate
If I ever sell it I’m coming up with a good story....

It was originally carried by Pancho Villa and then passed down to Pablo Escobar who traded it to El Chappo for his first kilo of cocaine that he started his empire with.