• Total voters

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
CZ scorpion EVO question ,

Wanted to really like these but not crazy at all about the pistol grip and that evil safety that digs into your hand.
Have plenty of 9mm carbines etc. as well as AR 9mm pistol , do I need one of these and if so what mods are suggested and what price point am I looking at or should I just pass? And for you MP5 guys, nope I am poor , that is all carry on.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Wanted to really like these but not crazy at all about the pistol grip and that evil safety that digs into your hand.
Have plenty of 9mm carbines etc. as well as AR 9mm pistol , do I need one of these and if so what mods are suggested and what price point am I looking at or should I just pass? And for you MP5 guys, nope I am poor , that is all carry on.
Swap the grip and get a safety delete or ak style safety

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

They have a few aftermarket grips and safety options for the Evo

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome

HBI Industries is the answer you seek for Scorpion mods.....They have it all.

https://www.hbindustries.net/

A Scorpion with a brace and a few upgrades (pistol grip, safety, trigger spring) is probably going to cost you $900-$1000 depending what parts you decide on.

Last edited:

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

Get a Stribog
IMG_20191213_154353_403.jpg

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

I don’t own one and I’ll probably catch some shit for this but when I get one the first thing I would get for it is one of those Franklin binary triggers. They look so sick on YouTube. I like to pretend I have a FA sue me

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Hair and Tattoo joints (and some others) opening up tomorrow.....but gotta wear a mast to go inside the family hair joint. My wife and son need to get that hair did, so my wife procured the family some masks. I like it cause you don't have to smile when the wife wants a picture, lol.

Stac and Me.jpeg