Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Went and rode around the N. GA MTNs today. Went up 515 through Ellijay and up into Blue Ridge. Went and had a picnic with the kids at a campground at Lake Blueridge and then went and chilled at the bottom of the dam and let the kids attempt to skip rocks(we were at too steep of an angle but they wanted to try, lol). Left Blue Ridge and rode back roads across through Cherry Log and back into downtown Ellijay. Got a picture of this cool ass old fire truck behind a rundown gas station in downtown Ellijay...

20200421_144706.jpg

Then hopped back on 515 South and headed back to the house. I meant to go back roads through Ball Ground but forgot and by the time I remembered we were in Canton and there aren't any back roads that I don't drive on fairly often in Canton so we just kept it trucking down to Sixes on 575.

Overall was a great day. First real outing with the AK too besides normal every day stuff. Fit great between my seat and center console with the pistol grip being right by my seatbelt buckle. Five cell mag pouch under my front seat(usually just keep a spare Hungarian tanker in my glove box).