• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I am going to tomorrow morning.....

Soon as I can put my money in the bank.

It's a big risk I know.... but I am gonna do it. I see too much potential for profit.

If I can get my hands on one I can work up a CAD drawing I can start having them produced domestically out of aluminum. My hope is to have production costs < $200 and a retail price of $279. I think they will sell here in the states, especially if the price point is right.
I love this idea. Tapco is gone, leaving a big hole in the market for bubba (me) to fuck up his (my) SKS. Again.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I love this idea. Tapco is gone, leaving a big hole in the market for bubba (me) to fuck up his (my) SKS. Again.

I was thinking, with Tapco going out of business, should we be buying up Tapco mags? Is this gonna be like another Chinese AK thing, or a Mosin Nagant thing? When they were plentiful and cheap nobody wanted them but when they were gone everyone wanted them and they were going for 3-4x what they were when they were around? I mean, Tapco mags aren't horrible, it's the rest of their shit that sucks and makes people embarrassed to own their mags.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I was thinking, with Tapco going out of business, should we be buying up Tapco mags? Is this gonna be like another Chinese AK thing, or a Mosin Nagant thing? When they were plentiful and cheap nobody wanted them but when they were gone everyone wanted them and they were going for 3-4x what they were when they were around? I mean, Tapco mags aren't horrible, it's the rest of their shit that sucks and makes people embarrassed to own their mags.
How much more is a European or Commie Metal ak mag vs a tapco?

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Am i missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, that one is a weird caliber, and in perfect condition.
I had a 12ga 1100 a long while back, and sold it for $300. Yours is worth more than that, but not $1800.
I think that dude is dreaming.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I think they are a few bucks cheaper than your import mags. I’d stock up on Metal bfpu mags before tapco lol

I am WELL stocked on mags, lol. I have enough mags to last me and my kids our whole lives. I was talking about for future profits. I know I wish I bought a bunch of Mosins for $50-$75 and Chicom AK's for $400-$500(that's how much they were when I started getting into guns, I'm sure some of you boomers remember when you rode to town on your grand pappy's horse and buggy and they were $10 at the General Store).

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I am WELL stocked on mags, lol. I have enough mags to last me and my kids our whole lives. I was talking about for future profits. I know I wish I bought a bunch of Mosins for $50-$75 and Chicom AK's for $400-$500(that's how much they were when I started getting into guns, I'm sure some of you boomers remember when you rode to town on your grand pappy's horse and buggy and they were $10 at the General Store).
I am 25 and remember when mosins were like 69 bucks and wasr's were like 400. I remember being at gun shows when I was like 18 thinking I could always get a mosin when i get older, they aint going anywhere. I was a kid and poor at the time. Wish I had gotten one. Also remember seeing spas-12's for 1000 bucks thinking wow thats a lot of money. Now they want like 2500 for them on gun broker, and they actually get that for them.