Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I can not truthfully repeat the words you have.

The ONLY time I was ever curious was when I was trying to get on with the DoD so I didn't do it and I'm glad.

But I've been at some crazy parties in my youth and seen a lot of stuff done. Surprised I survived some of it, some of those guy have been dead a long time, seriously. A few here have similar and worse stories, it's nutz.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Well, I’m both. Depends on who’s on the receiving end.
In person, I’m a nice guy who makes self-deprecating jokes that are occasionally misunderstood as sarcastic - unless you’re my future ex-wife, in which case I make no sense at all and am a complete asshole who tries to belittle her by doing things for her all the time (???)
On the internet, I’m a nice guy who makes self-deprecating jokes that are occasionally misunderstood as sarcastic, and on rare occasion I’m a dick for about 20 seconds.

I genuinely Enjoy the gun convos we have had, I always learn something.

also he’s being modest, I.D. Is hella funny

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
So apparently I am an idiot and ordered the 12ga one and not the 20

So gotta make due with what I got..

It ain't pretty, but right now I ain't going for pretty. Once I get it wallowed out and tack welded on I can make it pretty. Unfortunately I let someone borrow my Step bit and he ain't answering at the moment so I am stuck till I can remove that internal rim....

20200409_162428_HDR.jpg 20200409_162337_HDR.jpg

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
The ONLY time I was ever curious was when I was trying to get on with the DoD so I didn't do it and I'm glad.

But I've been at some crazy parties in my youth and seen a lot of stuff done. Surprised I survived some of it, some of those guy have been dead a long time, seriously. A few here have similar and worse stories, it's nutz.

With the exception of Heroin/Fentanyl there ain't much I ain't tried. And not a damn bit of it is worth doing again.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
With the exception of Heroin/Fentanyl there ain't much I ain't tried. And not a damn bit of it is worth doing again.
Good to know! I’ll pass that along to the little i.d.-ten-t who wants to be a ‘rock god’.
On the plus side, he says he will wait till his mid-20’s to try anything so it doesn’t affect his brain development.
And then he goes and lights up a Camel......