Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I’m also not trying to “fear monger” and maybe you can get through, but I’m just saying what happened 3 days ago first hand experience. Don’t want to see @Fast306stang or anyone else from up there drive 3+ hours and that happen. I’m 20 minutes from the line, no big deal.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Florida borders are not closed, just questioning people coming in. Trying to isolate people coming in from "hot spots"

"
Everyone driving south on Interstate 95 is being rerouted into a commercial weigh station about 8 miles below the Florida border, then asked if they came from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut or Louisiana. The checkpoint has been in place almost a week now by executive order from Gov. Ron DeSantis.

All passenger vehicle drivers get questioned by state officials about where they came from. If it is from one of those aforementioned states, they will have to self-isolate for 14 days or for the duration of their visit, whichever is shorter. Officials said they should be prepared for additional monitoring by the Department of Health to help mitigate the spread of the coronavirus.

"
Dont give a fuck why, there should be ZERO impediment to free travel.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
I’m also not trying to “fear monger” and maybe you can get through, but I’m just saying what happened 3 days ago first hand experience.

My cousin went through 3 or 4 days ago, no problem. Now if you are going down for a beach day, I am sure they will turn you around. He was going down to check up on his mom and they let him go right through.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Can't work with ac and air filtration so i get 75k lol
Yeah...for maybe another month. Then only big high rises that already have big contractors will be the ones to afford it.

I'd say I have 4 months more of solid work before water revenue is hit hard enough to cause me trouble. @D_Max is probably one of the few of us that will have work no matter what

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Yeah...for maybe another month. Then only big high rises that already have big contractors will be the ones to afford it.

I'd say I have 4 months more of solid work before water revenue is hit hard enough to cause me trouble. @D_Max is probably one of the few of us that will have work no matter what

Will be back to normal in 4 months

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I’m also not trying to “fear monger” and maybe you can get through, but I’m just saying what happened 3 days ago first hand experience. Don’t want to see @Fast306stang or anyone else from up there drive 3+ hours and that happen. I’m 20 minutes from the line, no big deal.

I didn't take it like you were fear mongering at all. You're saving me a 6 hour round trip. Good intel, I appreciate it. If it was going down like the news said, I could handle it. But if it's gonna be like what happened to you (I asked bc I has already caught wind of this and wanted to see if it happened to anyone else) then I don't want to risk it just to save $100.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My cousin went through 3 or 4 days ago, no problem. Now if you are going down for a beach day, I am sure they will turn you around. He was going down to check up on his mom and they let him go right through.

I'd have to lie. If I tell them I'm dropping a pistol off at an FFL, I'm sure they're gonna tell me to piss up a rope and go home, if not worse.