Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Non-enthanol gas is available but it's completely out of my way and more expensive to get it. I'd rather use it but I'm not driving that far out of my way.

It's only available near the lake around us and it's at least a dollar more per gallon. Filled my tank once with it and no increase in mpg or performance that I noticed.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
It's only available near the lake around us and it's at least a dollar more per gallon. Filled my tank once with it and no increase in mpg or performance that I noticed.

I didn't notice any difference either but I only ran one tank through. That was in the BMW so it's been awhile ago. I NEVER go to that side of town.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
They Always felt cheap to me, rough finish jagged edges not great fit/finish. The modern ones. The older ones seemed to be a little nicer. I had a MagPug that the cylinder locked up real bad on and I didn’t know back in my youth what to do had to send it off to get it fixed. They did fix it and mail it back pretty quick turn around. Google will reveal some other personal experiences. The vintage charters always seemed nicer, and I have hope maybe the “professional” series will be more than just a name? Price is right, gun looks good. I like the barrel length, grip, and chambering.

I am carrying a 1970s Charter .44spl right now.

I like charters.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Your insurance is required to report to the state is GA the minute it lapses. That’s why now you don’t have to even have an insurance card now it’s all in our new license plates. They can literally just scan tags on the road and see whose rolling with no insurance now.
Wrong....
The purpose of the 30 day grace period is prevent old carriers from sending false lapse data to the state when a vehicle owner changes insurance carriers and the former carriers policy lapses. A insurance company has 30 days to report all new policy information to the Dept of Revenue,, who then uploads the date that eventually displays on a tag return. The bottom line is no change in insurance status , up or down in going to appear instantly, and likely will not be available via GCIC query for at least 30 days.

As far as not carrying a card, physical or virtual, it’s true if stopped for a traffic violation a card is not necessary usually. The GCIC return on the tag only shows insurance company/policy status, usually enough, unless it shows expired insurance status....then no current card on hand = citation for no proof of insurance. If involved in an accident the tag return is not enough to complete the accident investigation, namely the policy number is needed and it’s not displayed on a GCIC return . In the event of an accident no card, physical or virtual (on your phone) displaying policy information = no proof citation. Drivers are required by law to have proof of insurance in the vehicle at all times when operating on public roadways. There is no exemption just because partial insurance is contained/displayed on a GCIC query.

Last edited:

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Not true. They can tell now if the insurance co notifies GA it has lapsed they have a date stamp from them to GA
Wrong again
NOTHING gets entered into GCIC reference a policy lapse until 30 days have passed from the date of lapse. Insurance companies are required by the state to obtain 30 days of policy coverage payment prior to issuing a new policy. They are also required by the state to notify policy holders in writing of policy termination due to non payment premium and cannot terminate the policy for 30 days upon notification (the 30 day up front payment covers this time span). A lot of people in this state still pay their premium by mail, monthly. It’s not hard to understand the chaos that would be caused by mandating insurance companies report policy lapses the minute they go into effect due to a late payment or the fact that a vehicle owner has changed providers and in fact has no lapse.

Last edited:

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
You can ask @Fast306stang im crazy with food. I’ll throw your mamas chicken in the trash in front of her if I see a little pink. #foodpoisioningsurvivor

Monterey’s Mexican Restaurant off 92/575 in Woodstock absolutely fucked me up when I was like 14.My stepmom and I both got chicken taco salads. About 5-6 hours later woke up and absolutely shit and puked our brains out for 12 hours. Non-stop. One bathroom. Never again. Fucking cook that shit to a crisp.

if your chicken is juicy, flavorful, and tender, I will throw that shit in garbage in front of your whole family and drive to racetrack.

Me thinks you’re holding back a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk