• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I had it bookmarked but was deleted when the thread disappeared. It was for short barreled 47 and 74 barrels and parts, i wanna say 12.5". @KERTWOOD sounded like he was gonna get one. Anyone remember that link? I'm thinking about a 74 sbr build and still want a 12" 47 build too at some point

Reactions: KhyberPass and 3x

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Hahahaha what's up fellow IT guy. Only IT guys know what that means in your avatar haha. Classic!!!
You’d be surprised. I’m a cabinet guy.
I used to be a Scoutmaster, and joked that I’d earned my “Idiot” merit badge (The Scoutmaster tag on my sleeve). It was truly a humbling experience, but I learned a lot.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk come see me if possible. Headed there now tired as fuck
sorry, man. No can do tonight. Love to see you again though. If I remember, next week is your last there. Shoot me your schedule & I'll come by late one evening & see if we can get you fired right before you quit.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
You work at Hi-Caliber in Woodstock?

I work near there, or more correctly, the shop I work for is near there. I gotta drop in soon!
Nope, he works at The Trading Place in Monroe until his resignation next week or I get him fired. Whichever comes first. @I.D.-ten-T @jimipanic If you guys want to come out to Monroe next week, you're welcome. I'm sure the 3 of us could get @Peanut Butter fired early (& probably ourselves banned) :peep:

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Nope, he works at The Trading Place in Monroe until his resignation next week or I get him fired. Whichever comes first. @I.D.-ten-T @jimipanic If you guys want to come out to Monroe next week, you're welcome. I'm sure the 3 of us could get @Peanut Butter fired early (& probably ourselves banned) :peep:
IN!!!

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
View attachment 55755

20 rounds without a bizarre malfunction. Still needs a bit of cleanup work, but I really want to get out of here for today.

At some point, I'd like to get you to explain the differences between the AK47, Galil, SA85M, and the other 1000 variations I can't keep straight - which is strange, since I've got a talent for trivia. I think it's because I've never seen a straight comparison, and these things get tossed around here in such a haphazard manner that the uninitiated are completely fucking LOST.

Last edited:

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
If any of the stuff in the pictures at the top of this page is something you'd like to own, tell me what it is and send me an offer. It's all for sale, and I've got more stuff that I haven't bothered to take pics of yet. Figured I'd offer it to y'all first.