• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Building him a KAC, right?
Shit I would! Before we got his CORE15 rifle, we were gonna build it piece by piece rather slowly and get really nice parts for it. But then the opportunity for a free rifle came up and he was excited about saving money lol. It’s a damn good carbine for what he uses it for. He’s not an operator, just a simple man, retired fireman, and has bees

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Correct.
He’s recovering well. Went home today

He's in for a culture shock. I'll help you with all I know. I don't follow my diet like I should. If the Dr says he can make changes and not be diabetic, he needs to do what he can. Of course I should try this too so I know I'm being a bit of a hypocrite. It's easier in the beginning though when the prescriptions are small...unchecked the scripts become for more pills and higher mgs. Harder to make the changes then...

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Shit I would! Before we got his CORE15 rifle, we were gonna build it piece by piece rather slowly and get really nice parts for it. But then the opportunity for a free rifle came up and he was excited about saving money lol. It’s a damn good carbine for what he uses it for. He’s not an operator, just a simple man, retired fireman, and has bees
HMU when y’all have more, my mom loves honey.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
He's in for a culture shock. I'll help you with all I know. I don't follow my diet like I should. If the Dr says he can make changes and not be diabetic, he needs to do what he can. Of course I should try this too so I know I'm being a bit of a hypocrite. It's easier in the beginning though when the prescriptions are small...unchecked the scripts become for more pills and higher mgs. Harder to make the changes then...
He’s always been pretty solid on his diet. Not a health nut by any means but he does enjoy soda and and chips LOL. But doesn’t eat junk food a lot and I’ve only seen him drink one bottle of alcohol (mikes hard lemonade) in the 25 years I’ve known him.

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
Things I haven’t talked about: day after seeing my dad a few days ago, my step mom called 911 as my dad was unresponsive. blood sugar was 600. Was in the hospital for 4 days and was released today. Don’t know what all went on as he has been out of it. Lost about 30 pounds in that time.
Sorry to hear this @Gaige prayers for your dad.
Enjoy every single day you have with him. I lost my dad 4 years ago and I miss him every day.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Fuck....

Shit....

I hate you so much right now @Fast306stang . This gun candy shit is gonna be tough on my wallet. But it's gonna be good for @FatAlbert

I have now decided to sell my Taurus Model 80 (really like that revolver. I carried it today. Damn fine gun) and have him do my 3 inch 642 (the revolver I carry most often) in GC Stingray