• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I'm about to order this RS Regulate rail.

Any of you enlightened galil owners want a cheap zhukov handguard? Yeah, I know.

Reactions: KhyberPass and 3x

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
guys, i've got something serious to say. . .i've yet to thank all of yall for your help. . i used to be an ODT addict. i mean i couldnt go 10 minutes without constantly scrolling. since joining this help group i've found myself looking at it less and less frequently each day and i feel as though i am truly becoming free for the first time and i cant tell you how it feels . . well i guess i can . . . its been like replacing cigarettes with crack, ITS BEEN FUCKING GREAT!!!

source.gif

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
guys, i've got something serious to say. . .i've yet to thank all of yall for your help. . i used to be an ODT addict. i mean i couldnt go 10 minutes without constantly scrolling. since joining this help group i've found myself looking at it less and less frequently each day and i feel as though i am truly becoming free for the first time and i cant tell you how it feels . . well i guess i can . . . its been like replacing cigarettes with crack, ITS BEEN FUCKING GREAT!!!

source.gif

24hr ban for typing around the censor....oh, wait, we don't have a censor or 24hr bans. Nevermind, proceed as you were.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

source.gif
Sometimes the answer really is better drugs.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Another win for me since you guys came over. Even though I don't post, I still log into ODT & look for deals in case I ever get any money. If y'all keep linking to the good ones, I won't even have to do that!

Funny thing is, that's the string that started pulling on the ball of yarn

There's a good group of dudes here who always want people to get fair deals. We all like nice stuff, sometimes we don't know what's nice, what's not. We turn to each other for help.

I didn't know a thing about ak's 18 months ago. Everybody was super helpful with best of intentions.

@CQB27 still has my favorite quote about the klub.

Something to the effect of "where men talk to each other with respect like we're standing in the same room"...... I'm paraphrasing.

At the same time, nobody wants to see anybody overpay, but, certainly not purchase a time bomb held together with screws maybe.

People from different walks of life, lots of different backrounds and experiences, but all kind of born of the same character and ended up with some similar outlooks on life.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Nice! I love CZ's and have been looking at a few of their clones lately. Really wanting something in .45 and 10mm. 14 rounds of .45 ACP sound really appealing. What's the street price on one of those?
I think I paid $358 OTD from GunsMidwest and this was in the last 2 years

Reactions: Jake

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

There's a good group of dudes here who always want people to get fair deals. We all like nice stuff, sometimes we don't know what's nice, what's not. We turn to each other for help.

I didn't know a thing about ak's 18 months ago. Everybody was super helpful with best of intentions.

Something to the effect of "where men talk to each other with respect like we're standing in the same room"...... I'm paraphrasing.

At the same time, nobody wants to see anybody overpay, but, certainly not purchase a time bomb held together with screws maybe.

People from different walks of life, lots of different backrounds and experiences, but all kind of born of the same character and ended up with some similar outlooks on life.

Bro... that fucking screw AK. Who the hell in their right mind would buy such a thing? Yet someone did.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

I love sharing a good deal (after I get mines of course). No reason to overpay or buy garbage.

Speaking of garbage, what do I do with all these 20 round thermold AR mags?

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I'm looking for a AK74... I have one Arsenal, I'd like to get one with a folding stock. Also like the plum furniture... 2nd question anyone have a Magpul K2 grip in plum, they want to trade for something?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
This galil has changed my overall outlook on AKs. Arsenals are nice, and If you have to have a side folder it's the way to go without kit building. That being said, Ive had a few folders over the years and the only time I've folded them was for pictures or to show people it folded. I think I may just buy another galil, keep my TGI AMD, and maybe get an RH10 to have a beater K. I guess what I'm rambling about is that this galil has changed what my concept of 'better/best' is with AKs.
I always be folding you must not drag your K around as much

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I love sharing a good deal (after I get mines of course). No reason to overpay or buy garbage.

Speaking of garbage, what do I do with all these 20 round thermold AR mags?

I have a bunch also. I figured one day I would find a use or someone who wants to buy them. That sale last year where they were dirt cheap got me

Reactions: 3x and KhyberPass