• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Correct. Only digital Efile to manufacture is moving quick. Like two weeks for some people quick. If you paper file, or if you’re doing a form 4 through a dealer you’re back to the regular 6-12 + months wait

FUUUUCK.

So now I know that next time I buy a can I should do a form 1 through the interwebz.

Lesson learned.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Polish MC-1 Gas Mask with Filter and Bag (#MIL0016)

View Larger Image

Polish MC-1 Gas Mask with Filter and Bag
Part Number: MIL0016 Manufacturer: Sturm-Miltec USA Manufacturer Part Number: NA UPC: NA
Rating:
star
star
star
star
star
0 Reviews
Price: $12.99

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
FUUUUCK.

So now I know that next time I buy a can I should do a form 1 through the interwebz.

Lesson learned.
Nope form 1 is only for “manufacturing” so theoretically the next time you want to manufacturer a suppressor (maybe using these fancy ass solvent traps we see advertise) you should do a form 1 efile. There’s no efile to transfer an NFA item from person to person or dealer to person still gotta do the form 4 on paper and mail it in
Also if you were to manufacture an SBR or Can or SBS or AOW etc and do a paper form 1 it would take the full time as well

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Nope form 1 is only for “manufacturing” so theoretically the next time you want to manufacturer a suppressor (maybe using these fancy ass solvent traps we see advertise) you should do a form 1 efile. There’s no efile to transfer an NFA item from person to person or dealer to person still gotta do the form 4 on paper and mail it in
Also if you were to manufacture an SBR or Can or SBS or AOW etc and do a paper form 1 it would take the full time as well
Part of the game hurry up and wait

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Clever trick if you’re wanting to buy an SBR from an individual on a private sell. Instead of doing a form 4 transfer and waiting 14 months, have the owner remove the SBR from the registry, they move quick for removal, and use a brace to aell
It to you as a pistol. When you take ownership of the pistol, fill out a form 1 on efile and approve for your SBR in a month or so. Then throw stock back on

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Well by ATFs definition once a rifle always a rifle so have the person remove the SBR from the registry and throw a long barrel, or different upper or extended muzzle device on there, and then do efile and form 1 and then swap out bbl, upper, or remove pinned muzzle device

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Clever trick if you’re wanting to buy an SBR from an individual on a private sell. Instead of doing a form 4 transfer and waiting 14 months, have the owner remove the SBR from the registry, they move quick for removal, and use a brace to aell
It to you as a pistol. When you take ownership of the pistol, fill out a form 1 on efile and approve for your SBR in a month or so. Then throw stock back on

Just don't keep the stock and gun close to each other.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Just don't keep the stock and gun close to each other.
Unless you own another rifle in the house then you can own 2000 stocks or uppers, same if you own a pistol lower you can one 15 SBR uppers and they’re all for that lower. Constructive intent has never been prosecuted since NFA was enacted as far as I know.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Huh. So I've avoided "solvent traps" like the Alpha Boys, but if I form 1 it, then it's all good?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Or own 1 SBR lower and 1 million short barreled uppers with non-registered rifles in the house. Just don’t get popped with an SBR upper on a non-registered lower, or a weapon in SBR config thay shouldn’t be

Same with full auto parts. Not illegal, not a big deal. Hell every parts kit we buy for AKs in this thread comes with FA parts. Even your BCG in your AR is a full-auto M16 carrier

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Huh. So I've avoided "solvent traps" like the Alpha Boys, but if I form 1 it, then it's all good?
Correct that’s why they’re so popular. Buy a solvent trap, it won’t be drilled out or cored out. Fill out a form 1 efile to manufacturer a suppressor, get approved in 4 weeks or less and then drill out the baffles/mono core to whatever diameter you registered it for. 300.00 centerfire rifle suppressor with your SN on it. Now if you blow that can up, you’re not supposed to just put another together and stamp it with your SN but you know.....you’re the manufacturer lol

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Correct that’s why they’re so popular. Buy a solvent trap, it won’t be drilled out or cored out. Fill out a form 1 efile to manufacturer a suppressor, get approved in 4 weeks or less and then drill out the baffles/mono core to whatever diameter you registered it for. 300.00 centerfire rifle suppressor with your SN on it. Now if you blow that can up, you’re not supposed to just put another together and stamp it with your SN but you know.....you’re the manufacturer lol
how would one go about serializing a solvent trap for this process?