Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Hired a guy to cut my grass today. He was cutting the neighbor's so I walked down. More reasonable than I thought it would be. Fingers crossed. I've gone from cutting my own with a reel mower to getting someone else to cut it altogether.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Really debating switching back over to 5.45. thinking I could list my WASR UF, a ton of mags and a ton of ammo for a decent 74. Already have two 1080rd tins of 5.45 and would just need to start over on mags. I still have a couple but not really any nice ones.

Anybody have a decent 74 that is interested let me know.

Gun is a WASR 10/63 with an '86 trunnion date. Reverse Dong handguard set refinished by @jimipanic, Polish fat bake grip, Romanian sling, Paki tape wrapped stock(the picture of it leaning up against a tree is the most recent picture I have of it). Can include up to about 25 or 30 quality mags, a few thousand rounds of ammo, etc. To even out a trade. Can also add cash to even out a trade.

***When I first got it the previous owner from the person I got it from had tightened the UF stock too much and it bent the receiver a little bit so the bolt would stick open when manually racking it. Never had an issue when shooting it though. It seems to have fixed itself for the most part. I can still get it to stick open occasionally but 90%(or more) of the time it doesn't do it anymore. I also had to file on the magwell a little bit to get it to accept bakelite mags. It still is too tight for most commercial polymer mags but with a little bit more filing it would work perfect. I just stopped caring when I got the bakelites to fit and it fits steelies super tight. Literally has ZERO mag wobble and the sights are straight. I've put about 700-800 flawless rounds through it.***

View attachment 69651

View attachment 69652

View attachment 69653

Might also consider a solid 5.56 AK like a 106 or something similar or an Arsenal or WBP Fox in 7.62x39 as well.

Bumping this for people who don't go back and read several pages back. @Leadhoof only wants to sell his SAR-2 so if someone wants to make a cash offer hit me with one so I can buy it.