Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I hear BRC is good stuff tho

I want to like them, I really do. I've tried three different kinds of BRC, none of it was 100% up to par.

Then they started emailing me offering discounts to LEOs. Fuck LEOs. I been gettin' up and going to work since the 1970s. Ain't shot yer dog, ain't violated yer rights, don't drink or beat my wife. Why should some JBT get a discount and not me - who actually produces goods that people need?

Oh, and thanks for your service.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I want to like them, I really do. I've tried three different kinds of BRC, none of it was 100% up to par.

Then they started emailing me offering discounts to LEOs. Fuck LEOs. I been gettin' up and going to work since the 1970s. Ain't shot yer dog, ain't violated yer rights, don't drink or beat my wife. Why should some JBT get a discount and not me - who actually produces goods that people need?

I just blew some weak ass coffee through my nose on that last line.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

What do you have against LEOs? A lot of animosity lol

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Really debating switching back over to 5.45. thinking I could list my WASR UF, a ton of mags and a ton of ammo for a decent 74. Already have two 1080rd tins of 5.45 and would just need to start over on mags. I still have a couple but not really any nice ones.

Anybody have a decent 74 that is interested let me know.

Gun is a WASR 10/63 with an '86 trunnion date. Reverse Dong handguard set refinished by @jimipanic, Polish fat bake grip, Romanian sling, Paki tape wrapped stock(the picture of it leaning up against a tree is the most recent picture I have of it). Can include up to about 25 or 30 quality mags, a few thousand rounds of ammo, etc. To even out a trade. Can also add cash to even out a trade.

***When I first got it the previous owner from the person I got it from had tightened the UF stock too much and it bent the receiver a little bit so the bolt would stick open when manually racking it. Never had an issue when shooting it though. It seems to have fixed itself for the most part. I can still get it to stick open occasionally but 90%(or more) of the time it doesn't do it anymore. I also had to file on the magwell a little bit to get it to accept bakelite mags. It still is too tight for most commercial polymer mags but with a little bit more filing it would work perfect. I just stopped caring when I got the bakelites to fit and it fits steelies super tight. Literally has ZERO mag wobble and the sights are straight. I've put about 700-800 flawless rounds through it.***

20200208_103912.jpg

20200204_162436.jpg

20200216_170913.jpg

Might also consider a solid 5.56 AK like a 106 or something similar or an Arsenal or WBP Fox in 7.62x39 as well.

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
Really debating switching back over to 5.45. thinking I could list my WASR UF, a ton of mags and a ton of ammo for a decent 74. Already have two 1080rd tins of 5.45 and would just need to start over on mags. I still have a couple but not really any nice ones.

Anybody have a decent 74 that is interested let me know.

Gun is a WASR 10/63 with an '86 trunnion date. Reverse Dong handguard set refinished by @jimipanic, Polish fat bake grip. Can include up to about 25 or 30 quality mags, a few thousand rounds of ammo, etc. To even out a trade. Can also add cash to even out a trade.

***When I first got it the previous owner from the person I got it from had tightened the UF stock too much and it bent the receiver a little bit so the bolt would stick open when manually racking it. Never had an issue when shooting it though. It seems to have fixed itself for the most part. I can still get it to stick open occasionally but 90%(or more) of the time it doesn't do it anymore. I also had to file on the magwell a little bit to get it to accept bakelite mags. It still is too tight for most commercial polymer mags but with a little bit more filing it would work perfect. I just stopped caring when I got the bakelites to fit and it fits steelies super tight. Literally has ZERO mag wobble. I've put about 700-800 flawless rounds through it.***

View attachment 69651

View attachment 69652

View attachment 69653

Might also consider a solid 5.56 AK like a 106 or something similar or an Arsenal or WBP Fox in 7.62x39 as well.

I have an AIMS-74-ish SAR-2 and some Tula plums listed.

PicsArt_11-21-06.44.09.jpg

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Well dad rode up here today. Swapped all of furniture for OD green. HG, stock, and PG that is also rubberized. I also bought him a Ruger rear sight that is 100x better than the air soft sight he had on it. Only thing he wants to add is an ambi CH since he is a lefty, and an AFG.

C1399688-C587-4E3B-B6D0-EA6FBA3ABA86.jpeg

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Would be 1911 but I haven’t shot it yet. @Grunk still good for this weekend?
Absolutely. @I.D.-ten-T sounds like he'll be joining us. @Rabbit2047, the offer stands if you want to go. Anybody else who wants to venture to beautiful (?) Monroe, let me know. @Mac11FA, if I remember correctly, you were wanting to test the .458 mods. Come join us if you're able.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Garbage.

Getcha some Sturgill Simpson.

Garth's a douche. I'm ashamed he's an Okie. Years ago he campaigned for an anti-gun Lib that ran for Senate here (Dave McCurdy)...nope nope nope. Fatass wannabe cowboy Garth.
Tbh I don’t care what he campaigned for. If his music good to be I’ll listen. Simple

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Also my dad is now a polymer mag hater. Lmao. Says he was having a perfect time with aluminum and steel case/brass case ammo until he used polymer mags.
Dey aight
But I'm kind of at the point where I don't see a whole lot of advantage over good old USGI aluminum mags. They're tough, light, and work in everything.