Yes

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I’ve been intermittent fasting my whole life with doctors telling me it’s detrimental to my health now it’s cool Af. Modern medicine.....
Dude I honestly dont pay doctors much attention. The old guys seem to know their stuff and care more about actually finding the problem. Most docs nowadays parrot the same shit they hear in the journals which is either proven false, contradicted, or labeled quackery a few years later. Too many docs have absolute faith in the govt for my tastes. I avoid them as much as possible.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Dude I honestly dont pay doctors much attention. The old guys seem to know their stuff and care more about actually finding the problem. Most docs nowadays parrot the same shit they hear in the journals which is either proven false, contradicted, or labeled quackery a few years later. Too many docs have absolute faith in the govt for my tastes. I avoid them as much as possible.

This is better medicine than any doc can give, truth

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Whole bunch of my family was in Germany at the time. Two grand uncles survived. One was a radio operator in 1st Panzer Army from 1942-1945. Haven't been able to research the other. You can look these records up through the Dienstelle, which is kind of cool. Another held political office.
Three other uncles did not survive. One shot down during Operation Barbarossa, another fell in the Battle for Berlin, and another simply disappeared (captured and executed or body never recovered).
The other part of the family was here in the US the whole time... so we're cool I guess.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Whole bunch of my family was in Germany at the time. Two grand uncles survived. One was a radio operator in 1st Panzer Army from 1942-1945. Haven't been able to research the other. You can look these records up through the Dienstelle, which is kind of cool. Another held political office.
Three other uncles did not survive. One shot down during Operation Barbarossa, another fell in the Battle for Berlin, and another simply disappeared (captured and executed or body never recovered).
The other part of the family was here in the US the whole time... so we're cool I guess.
Nazi