• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I'm down for whenever. Meeting @jimipanic there to get that reverse dong and @Jds556762 to get some ammo. @Jds556762 has prior arrangements for a little while but I think he said he can be there around 2:00-3:00? Not sure what time @jimipanic is gonna be there.
I’ll drive the Chevy down so y’all can see it before I hook it up

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Absolutely. I'm gonna try & pull some money together for steel targets & hammer some cheap t-posts in the ground to hang them from & we can all shoot. Main thin is you need a high ground clearance, preferably 4wd or awd to get back there. And @Jake got to see why my truck is so beat to shit. Grunk don't care about the terrain or shit in the way, he's just going.

Grunk- *hammering through the woods*
Me: damn man, that mud hole looks awful soupy
Grunk: *floors it through the mud hole*

We get to powerline trail

Me: That's a big dip right there
Grunk: *doesn't try to avoid it* bumper of truck scrapes as tire is rubbing the wheel well driving through big ass dip
Grunk: I don't give a fuck, I take this motherfucker wherever I want

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Absolutely. I'm gonna try & pull some money together for steel targets & hammer some cheap t-posts in the ground to hang them from & we can all shoot. Main thin is you need a high ground clearance, preferably 4wd or awd to get back there. And @Jake got to see why my truck is so beat to shit. Grunk don't care about the terrain or shit in the way, he's just going.

EDIT: we can all meet at my house which is like 10 minutes from the shooting area & load up into my truck & any other vehicle that will go, But there's mud, ruts, tree branches, washes, etc. so it's not sedan friendly country. :pound:

Sounds like I need to bring The Beast out there!

IMG_5562.JPG

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Yes as long as nothing change with my plans

Hell yeah man! Damn, we're not too far from each other. I'd offer to drive you and @Grunk up there but I have stuff going on before and after we meet up there about 5 miles from Hi Caliber and I'm probably gonna be staying the night up in Woodstock on Sunday too. :(