Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Anyone local to me interested in picking up a cheap case of 7.62 I own? Either tul or wolf polyformance HP or FMJ not sure but factory boxes of steel case? If there’s interest I’ll release the price lol if everyone is poor this month no worries

I'm curious but I don't have a way of getting it :/

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Cool kids own an AK or Variant of an AK and a 9mm or 45acp pistol.
The pistol does not need to be a 1911 but if it is, you are just a tad better than cool.

Sent from my iPhone on the international space station using Tapatalk

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Oh shit i just saw the primary hydraulic cylinder hose on an excavator rupture and shoot hydro fluid EVERYWHERE.

When I was at the glass plant the hose on a forklift broke - it squirted hydraulic fluid straight out front - onto the pile of red glowing glass the dude was hauling off. Everytime he'd pull the lever a stream would shoot out like a flamethrower. He was grinning from ear to ear, no one would get close to him.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
When I was at the glass plant the hose on a forklift broke - it squirted hydraulic fluid straight out front - onto the pile of red glowing glass the dude was hauling off. Everytime he'd pull the lever a stream would shoot out like a flamethrower. He was grinning from ear to ear, no one would get close to him.
That's metal AF

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
My former BIL tried to cover a hole in a Bobcat hydro hose with his thumb. Braiding pocked his finger and fluid got in. Lost half of the thumb to gangrene (sp)

Last edited: