Guns you hated the most?

Faktory 47

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
First one was years back, changed extractor.
Next one was weeks later, locked up with Fiocchi ammo.
One after that I had pieces flying out and got pissed off and gave it to a friend of mine who had it fixed, not sure what exactly was needed, lost interest after that. That last one was a M13.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
A few ARs, all were functionally shit compared to any AK I've had. Moved on to Scars, much better.

MSAR Aug clone, looks like an Aug and costs almost as much, but a piece of shit.

Tavor, fragile piece of shit, all hype, junk.

S&W Shield, absolute piece of shit.

Walther CCP, different piece of shit.

XDs, lol, junk.

Late S&W Walther PPK and TPH, junk.

Sig 229, 232, 224, junk, as are most late model Sigs except for the X5.

Springfield EMP 9mm, nice but locked up, then later cracked frame with +p+ ammo, looks and feels a lot more solid than it actually is.

Colt Delta Elite, nice looking but problematic junk.

HK P7, overrated, just looks and carries nice, temporary use only, overheats, fails.

Kimber Eclipse, keep it on a soft pillow otherwise finish gets worn off.

Colt snake guns, overrated, overpriced and inaccurate compared to much cheaper and higher quality S&W revolvers.
Tavors are complete shit. Totally agree.

Why the shield?? My dad has one that works/shoots great. Terrible ergo imo, but I wouldnt say complete shit...

Agreed on the PPK. All aesthetics.

Surprised by the P7 at the price point lol.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Tavors are complete shit. Totally agree.

Why the shield?? My dad has one that works/shoots great. Terrible ergo imo, but I wouldnt say complete shit...

Agreed on the PPK. All aesthetics.

Surprised by the P7 at the price point lol.
Shield just plain sucks in general.
Picky with ammo, light primer strikes, shit trigger, feels like shit. Typical late model S&W semiauto, junk. Worth $200 max.
I had 2 and traded them for ammo. LOL

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
My personal preference. That's all.
I know many people love their Shields and their XDs. Ok, fine.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Shield just plain sucks in general.
Picky with ammo, light primer strikes, shit trigger, feels like shit. Typical late model S&W semiauto, junk. Worth $200 max.
I had 2 and traded them for ammo. LOL
I dont think you gave it long enough. Ive seen Shields first hand have issues until broken in then go thousands of rounds flawlessly...

What striker fire trigger is great? Cant be too picky here imo.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I have a hard time believing the accuracy suffers but I'd believe the shooter lacks the ability to keep shooting to the potential of the gun, and "overheating"? You mean it gets too hot to hold onto?

What do you mean "locking up"? How many extractors have you broken? Which other internals?

I've read this before about the P7's- the gas cylinder is drilled into the frame just over/in front of the trigger. It gets hot as hell apparently after a dozen shots.

Reactions: Leshaire

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I dont think you gave it long enough. Ive seen Shields first hand have issues until broken in then go thousands of rounds flawlessly...

What striker fire trigger is great? Cant be too picky here imo.
Well I am picky. I've owned and shot many guns in the last 20+ years, becoming picky is a result.
Walther PPQ and P99 are good.
Steyr M9 is good.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Well I am picky. I've owned and shot many guns in the last 20+ years, becoming picky is a result.
Walther PPQ and P99 are good.
Steyr M9 is good.
Never held/shot a P99 but LOOOOVE the way they look. The PPQ felt cheap to me, like a Sd9VE or whatever. Similar to a toy feeling...

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Shoot- I wish I'd known this- I had my P99AS at the range when we had the meet and greet.
Man I've never even seen one in person. Idk what it is. Maybe nostalgia from call of duty lol. Something about it looks super badass to me though.

Sent from my Obamaphone on Tapatalk

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
The P99AS is probably the best compact for the $ these days. You can find them under $500 sometimes due to new polygonal barrels on the latest models which raised interest.
Still prefer the P99AS over a VP9, even though most of my other guns are HK.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
The P99AS is probably the best compact for the $ these days. You can find them under $500 sometimes due to new polygonal barrels on the latest models which raised interest.
Still prefer the P99AS over a VP9, even though most of my other guns are HK.

I traded a guy a Beretta Minx in .22 short, about twelve boxes of Remington .22 short, and $200 for the P99. And it came with either four or five Walther mags. I was very happy with the deal.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I traded a guy a Beretta Minx in .22 short, about twelve boxes of Remington .22 short, and $200 for the P99. And it came with either four or five Walther mags. I was very happy with the deal.
That's awesome!
I've done some outrageous trades as well, kind of felt bad afterwards but oh well.

Reactions: Leshaire

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
S&W Bodyguard 38, the revolver. Horrible trigger, super light frame and a skinny grip made for the worst recoil impulse I've ever felt. The plastic cylinder release broke after 15 rounds. My wife picked it out and is a good argument for "felt the best in my hand" is a horrible way to pick out a gun.

Glock 26 and 23, all the discomfort of carrying a 19 with fewer rounds.

Beretta PX4sc. Too heavy and bulky for a carry gun. I actually like the full size model.

Don't like AKs either, but own one in 7.62 and 5.45.