FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I usually research my gun purchases pretty well before I buy so I can't think of any I really hated. Only one that comes to mind is a savage axis, I knew they couldn't be all that based on how cheap they sell but just knowing I owned such a shitty rifle kept me up at night. Sold it two weeks after buying it.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I haven't been disappointed in too many guns...'cause they're guns, right?

I have had a couple of S&W revolvers that I had in the safe that were too nice to shoot.

I sold 'em.

I've got a variety and they all do pretty much what they were meant to do. Some may have needed a little attention but that's the fun part.

Can't say I put thousands of rounds a year through any of them so your mileage may vary...

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
S&W Bodyguard .380. Biggest piece of shit ever. I sold it to a buddy of mine who works for APD for $100 and he got a speeding ticket taken care of for me. I told him how shitty it was but he didn't care because it was one of the few guns that he could qualify with and use it as a BUG on duty back when APD still had a S&W contract. He tried a j frame but he said it was too big to comfortably carry under his uniform.

Oh, and pretty much anything by Glock. I just can't get used to the ergonomics. Every time I draw and try to acquire my sights they are pointing straight at the sky.

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Didnt care much for a kimber compact I had. Just because you had to use a Allen wrench to take it apart. Always bothered me.

Diamondback FS9 jammed every mag I ever ran through it, and the trigger wasn't exactly wonderful.

An sks that blew apart on me. Apparently the top cover retaining pin was prone to drifting. After 20 rounds, it decided to just pop on off, sending the spring directly into my nose. I think my dad still has that one actually.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It was a gen 1, but overall no decent sights on the gun and they're like holding an M80 in your hand and letting it go off.
I traded my Gen1 and bought a Gen2 off of an ODT guy. My very last ODT trade actually lol. The sights are better (although I wouldn't care if it didn't have any sights) and the trigger is better. This one has about 600 rounds through it, and it shoots surprisingly well.

IMG_1606.JPG

Reactions: dougiemac

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Gen 2 LCP is waaaay better than the Gen 1. I actually enjoyed shooting the Gen 2 LCP. The trigger on the Gen 2 is just about the best of any of the semiauto pocket pistols I've shot. The trigger on the Gen 1 was just about the worst of any gun I've ever shot, the only one that was worse was the S&W Bodyguard.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
front.jpg rear.jpg

Hogue grip sleeve for the LCP win!

Gen I is on the left, btw.

TattooedGunner

Frontiersman
Mar 31, 2015
Cedartown, GA
Zip code
Only gun I've ever hated that I owned was a Kimber Ultra Raptor II. It was a beautiful gun that jammed constantly. I've had cheap guns that jammed where I kind of expected it, but not from a gun that costs that much. I got rid of it pretty quick.

Reactions: Leshaire

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Only gun I've ever hated that I owned was a Kimber Ultra Raptor II. It was a beautiful gun that jammed constantly. I've had cheap guns that jammed where I kind of expected it, but not from a gun that costs that much. I got rid of it pretty quick.
Yoy mean you were using the super duper Wilson Combat mags that guarantee 1911 reliability?