Guns you hated the most?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I guess it is hard to see the screen when your holding the camera over your head to take a picture.

Being short sometimes blows

Like everything at kroger I have to climb for. I open a freezer door and have to climb inside.

Sometimes I get weird looks

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Oh yeah, to me, any and all short barrel revolvers suck; they are bulky and offer no advantage in reliability over newer quality semiautos, no advantage in ballistics or capacity. I mean to put it crudely, it's like trying to fuck by using your balls instead of your dick.

Only exception are the tiny .22lr and .22mag NAA models which are so small they're justifiable.

And I despise hammerless revolvers.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I guess it is hard to see the screen when your holding the camera over your head to take a picture.
bahahahhah
[DOUBLEPOST=1465410587][/DOUBLEPOST]

Like everything at kroger I have to climb for. I open a freezer door and have to climb inside.

lmfao omg its so funny and not at the same time

Reactions: Cudruln and sam

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I go to kroger on Monday am. Will try to
[DOUBLEPOST=1465411742][/DOUBLEPOST]

My husband bought a toolbox/step stool I keep in the kitchen. Helpful to reach the counter
good night you really are tiny lol. id look like a giant next to you at 6'4"

Reactions: sam

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Handgun (and overall winner of the shit medal): The Sig P250. Worst fucking thing I have ever owned. If I had not of already owned a MK25, I would have never ventured back to Sig.

Rifle: Arsenal SLR107FR. It ran fine, but the price tag was ridiculous for a gun that was no more accurate than a WASR. More of a fail due to how over-hyped they are.

Shotty- UTAS. Pickiest pump ever owned. Come to think of it, the only picky pump I have ever owned.

but, nothing compares to the shittiness of the P250.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Handgun (and overall winner of the shit medal): The Sig P250. Worst fucking thing I have ever owned. If I had not of already owned a MK25, I would have never ventured back to Sig.

Rifle: Arsenal SLR107FR. It ran fine, but the price tag was ridiculous for a gun that was no more accurate than a WASR. More of a fail due to how over-hyped they are.

Shotty- UTAS. Pickiest pump ever owned. Come to think of it, the only picky pump I have ever owned.

Totally agree on the P250. Had one and hated it. Mostly the DAO bullshittery.

Surprised to hear someone hates a SLR, since they seem to be like THE new production stamped to have. AKOU's review showed his was far more accurate than pretty much all the other stamped akms he hass reviewed with a 16ish inch barrel. However, 3moa is standard and expected from most stamped akms in 762x39, and the SLRs can typically slightly outdo that. Maybe you just werent paying close enough attention? Or expected far superior accuracy?

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

This reminded me... there was a legitimate midget, aka little person, at Kroger when I was shopping with the kids a week or two ago. I was buying poweraid for the kids and I hear someone ask "excuse me sir, could you hand me one of those"... of course I helped her with the apple juice on the top shelf.

Afterwards, one of the kids said "boy it's good to be tall, isn't it daddy?" Ha...

Reactions: sam

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code

Surprised to hear someone hates a SLR, since they seem to be like THE new production stamped to have. AKOU's review showed his was far more accurate than pretty much all the other stamped akms he hass reviewed with a 16ish inch barrel. However, 3moa is standard and expected from most stamped akms in 762x39, and the SLRs can typically slightly outdo that. Maybe you just werent paying close enough attention? Or expected far superior accuracy?

I'm not really an AK fan to begin with, so factor that in there. The SLR was another attempt for me to get on board. It simply is not worth the price IMHO. I may have just had good luck on the WASR as well. Who knows. Still, it is a stamped gun for a grand. I don't get it.

Reactions: Leshaire

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
This reminded me... there was a legitimate midget, aka little person, at Kroger when I was shopping with the kids a week or two ago. I was buying poweraid for the kids and I hear someone ask "excuse me sir, could you hand me one of those"... of course I helped her with the apple juice on the top shelf.

Afterwards, one of the kids said "boy it's good to be tall, isn't it daddy?" Ha...

I'm to independent to ask for help. I like to climb. My husband says I'm embarrassing and he rarely goes with me.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code

I have never shot 5 mags of anything and needed a break to let my clit flicker rest. That trigger is horrendous.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I have never shot 5 mags of anything and needed a break to let my clit flicker rest. That trigger is horrendous.
Clit finger rofl...

My buddy shot mine and then ended up buying one and also cried about it "hurting his finger". I personally think its because hes never done manual labor and has what I like to call pussy hands, but idk... Youre the second person now that I've heard that from.

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I'm not really an AK fan to begin with, so factor that in there. The SLR was another attempt for me to get on board. It simply is not worth the price IMHO. I may have just had good luck on the WASR as well. Who knows. Still, it is a stamped gun for a grand. I don't get it.
True, that probably has a lot to do with it. AKOU ran his wasr for 7k rounds without a hiccup and consistent 3moa accuracy while the SLR everyone loves so much had trigger issues, it failed to properly reset a few times between the 3k and 4K round marks. A little dremel work to the rear of the trigger sear and so far so good, but still. It's not a perfect gun. Accuracy seems to be slightly under 3moa on the SLR

Sent from my Obamaphone on Tapatalk

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code

Forgot about those 2, same complaints here:
Sig P250 is crap, had 1 for a few days and gave it away.
Arsenal are overhyped and overpriced for the quality.
Vepr has superior (and cheaper) AKs.
Arsenal is no better than Saiga but cost more and comes with BS advertising, most of it courtesy of the clueless nutswinger fanboys.

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
A few ARs, all were functionally shit compared to any AK I've had. Moved on to Scars, much better.

MSAR Aug clone, looks like an Aug and costs almost as much, but a piece of shit.

Tavor, fragile piece of shit, all hype, junk.

S&W Shield, absolute piece of shit.

Walther CCP, different piece of shit.

XDs, lol, junk.

Late S&W Walther PPK and TPH, junk.

Sig 229, 232, 224, junk, as are most late model Sigs except for the X5.

Springfield EMP 9mm, nice but locked up, then later cracked frame with +p+ ammo, looks and feels a lot more solid than it actually is.

Colt Delta Elite, nice looking but problematic junk.

HK P7, overrated, just looks and carries nice, temporary use only, overheats, fails.

Kimber Eclipse, keep it on a soft pillow otherwise finish gets worn off.

Colt snake guns, overrated, overpriced and inaccurate compared to much cheaper and higher quality S&W revolvers.
I don't think Colt snake guns are inaccurate enough to hate. Sure they cost more than Smiths (partly because they are not made any more) but that's not a great reason to hate them. I find it hard to believe that these guns would make anybody's list of guns they hated the most. Maybe your list of guns you like would be shorter.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I don't think Colt snake guns are inaccurate enough to hate. Sure they cost more than Smiths (partly because they are not made any more) but that's not a great reason to hate them. I find it hard to believe that these guns would make anybody's list of guns they hated the most. Maybe your list of guns you like would be shorter.
Ok, maybe I went too far to put them in the "hate them" category, but besides profit potential they do not interest me.
I acquired a small collection of them several years back, made a good chunk off them.
My list of guns I like is not very long. It was at one point but I sold off all the ones that made the least sense to me as far as investment and potential use.
Still have plenty of HKs, some Walthers, some Steyrs, some domestic, and a bunch of Russian whores that love to be abused.

Reactions: George P. Burdell