Guns you hated the most?

American Revival Apparel Company

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Only gun I've ever hated that I owned was a Kimber Ultra Raptor II. It was a beautiful gun that jammed constantly. I've had cheap guns that jammed where I kind of expected it, but not from a gun that costs that much. I got rid of it pretty quick.
Thats the one I referenced earlier in this thread that I loved shooting but hated having to deal with Kimber after the safety literally broke in half... They were very rude and did not seem to care about me or the fact that the SAFETY of all things broke on a firearm. It was soooo purdy though. It was the silver commander sized raptor with those scale looking wooden grips.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465560242][/DOUBLEPOST]
I traded my Gen1 and bought a Gen2 off of an ODT guy. My very last ODT trade actually lol. The sights are better (although I wouldn't care if it didn't have any sights) and the trigger is better. This one has about 600 rounds through it, and it shoots surprisingly well.

View attachment 16329
"sights"

Reactions: Strider12

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
That's why you get full size HKs and shoot .45super

Or a Glock, 1911, 3rd Gen smith, etc. You know any one of than many guns that can handle 45 super.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Yeah but I just mentioned the better ones
In truth the only gun I ever owned that a truly hated was a HK P30L. Completely ruined HK for me.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
In truth the only gun I ever owned that a truly hated was a HK P30L. Completely ruined HK for me.
Well now.
Besides the long trigger compared to previous HK models, the P30L is excellent. I don't like guns that need upgrades, but for me HKs are superior in most other aspects, reliability being main reason.
Personal preference I guess.
Some people rave about Glocks. Sure they're reliable, but that should be expected (you start from there, then satisfy other expectations) Had plenty of Glocks, sold them all besides the 10mm models since there's no 10mm HK besides custom/modified ones.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I've tested a lot of guns (not all, just ones that interested me)
Besides the 10mm options, Glock is praised by its Georgia fans because any issue they may have will be quickly resolved in Smyrna. That's great for peace of mind I guess, kind of like an extended warranty for a TV or car or truck.

Yeah, I've taken just 1 Glock to Smyrna (out of roughly 20 I've owned over the years) so they are very reliable, just leave more to be desired which other similar priced guns already HAVE such as the Steyr M9 or Walther P99 and PPQ.
Never sent off a HK for repairs, they never needed any.

Then you have the Sig fanboys praising how awesome their guns are, and what makes them so awesome includes the great customer service and fast repairs! Wow! How about choosing something that does not need excellent customer service and repairs? I heard HK customer service is shit, but don't know for sure and that's fine with me because I've never needed it. And judging by past experience with various HK models, I probably never will need it.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I've tested a lot of guns (not all, just ones that interested me)
Besides the 10mm options, Glock is praised by its Georgia fans because any issue they may have will be quickly resolved in Smyrna. That's great for peace of mind I guess, kind of like an extended warranty for a TV or car or truck.

Yeah, I've taken just 1 Glock to Smyrna (out of roughly 20 I've owned over the years) so they are very reliable, just leave more to be desired which other similar priced guns already HAVE such as the Steyr M9 or Walther P99 and PPQ.
Never sent off a HK for repairs, they never needed any.

Then you have the Sig fanboys praising how awesome their guns are, and what makes them so awesome includes the great customer service and fast repairs! Wow! How about choosing something that does not need excellent customer service and repairs? I heard HK customer service is shit, but don't know for sure and that's fine with me because I've never needed it. And judging by past experience with various HK models, I probably never will need it.

Glock has a huge following in all 50 states, not just Georgia. Hell, they have a huge following worldwide because they are economical and damn near unstoppable.

LethalEdge

Missing a marble or two
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2016
Woodstock
Zip code
I have only had two that I felt I wasted my money on, the Sig P250 and the Sig P250. Cherokee Pawn had them for such a great price a couple years ago, I bought two. :(

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
No, never had to the opportunity, but that's one of their Beretta copies

Yep, except the safety isn't on the slide, it's on the frame. I still don't know why I sold that gun.

Reactions: scand

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
-Mossberg shotguns. Had 2 out of 3 fail. Never again; Winchester 1300 and Remington 870 or bust

I did have a Winchester 670 30-06 that I traded a Kahr CW9 for. I regret it to this day. It wouldn't group plain old Core-Lokts at 50 yards, which is unheard of with any 30-06 I have ever owned or shot. I went through two scopes, free-floated the barrel, had a gunsmith machine a target crown, 5 boxes of different ammo, and 3 range sessions later and it still couldn't group at 50 yards. I got so pissed off I broke the fucking thing and sold the action.

DMR

CZ Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Snellville
Zip code
Besides the obvious Jimenez, HiPoint, etc..

I don't really care for Ruger pistols (not 1911, Revolvers)

Smith & Wesson M&P and SD series

and Kimbers.

Reactions: Abishai