Howard Law

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
This fucking sucks dude. My dad is saying Rittenhouse is guilty, he's loud as fuck, we still haven't ordered, my brother's 1 year old is loud as fuck and belligerent...

Sometimes holidays are better without family. I'd like nothing better than to just stay at the house, and be lazy. I wonder if I can get away with bringing a 6 pack to my mother in laws house for Thanksgiving today. I have no intention of going out tomorrow either.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Sometimes holidays are better without family. I'd like nothing better than to just stay at the house, and be lazy. I wonder if I can get away with bringing a 6 pack to my mother in laws house for Thanksgiving today. I have no intention of going out tomorrow eitheBTW.

Get a big bottle of powerade. Dump half out. Fill with vodka. Happy times.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Great minds think alike.

Dude, if I were you I'd suddenly grab my stomach and rush to the bathroom. Come back 5 minutes later and say you have to leave. Life's too short to put up with that situation...
Julie said she's about to get in the car and leave. Can't say I blame her.

The thing is, anytime we meet in public it's always drama like this. SMH. I've asked them to change the subject about 5 times now, and it keeps getting brought back up.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Happy Thanksgiving all.

My parents decided that they CAN leave the house for breakfast.

However we all slept like shit bc Warner Robins/Centerville has been out of power since about 3 am. I didn't sleep bc I couldn't use the CPAP, wife couldn't sleep cuz of my snoring so she's a bit bitchy this morning. *a bit* Hmmm.

@FarewellToKings you got power?

I hope my fish hang in there. Tank is 73° and dropping, they like to be around 80°

No filtration/powerheads running either so no aeration but I think/hope they'll be ok.
You need a whole house generator.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Sometimes holidays are better without family. I'd like nothing better than to just stay at the house, and be lazy. I wonder if I can get away with bringing a 6 pack to my mother in laws house for Thanksgiving today. I have no intention of going out tomorrow either.
I absolutely hate that it has to be this way.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
You need a whole house generator.
So I have some questions. Last night power came off and on for about an hour straight. I believe we lost one leg for about 10 minutes because some of the the lights would come on and others wouldn't. The stove and microwave was off. Would the generator come on if you only lose half? Or if the power keeps flickering, would the generator in turn keep trying to come on and off? I'm assuming we're talking about an automatic generator here.