Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I have a great childhood friend who lives in Cali but I believe I've lost her to the libs. She has some truly insane stories man. She got divorced when she found her ex husband and his dad...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I've been thinking about this giant battery banks Generac has. It won't run indefinitely like a whole house generator, but will get through outages. Cheaper too.
I had read up a little bit on those quite some time ago. Thanks for reminding me, I had forgot.

I think about the electrification phase our country is going through. "Hey boss, I'm not coming to work today bc I couldn't charge my car last night."

Cali has rolling blackouts as does other states I believe, Texas' grid can't handle a snowstorm.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I know people out in the sticks that lose power like that kind of frequently. They have generators for that reason and I would too. Cali has rolling blackouts I believe? I don't know how you did it man. Cali has some great things but they have some terrible things at the same time
I had a generator for staying out in the desert on weekends so it wasn't a huge deal to just fire it up.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I gotcha. My entire life, I've lost power 2 times that it wasn't restored within an hour or so. Today and back around 2010. Makes it hard for me to justify a generator. But I've been thinking about it.
We do not lose power often, but we will be able to take the generator with us, when we move to the mountains. So it is worth to us.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I bought a WEN copy of a Honda eu2000 inverter generator. If we have a major storm outage, i can keep the fridge and freezer cold.

I have 2 of the Honda’s.
I can link them together and run my camper including the bedroom air conditioner. Winter camping only requires one.
They also come in handy at home for power outages.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I know people out in the sticks that lose power like that kind of frequently. They have generators for that reason and I would too. Cali has rolling blackouts I believe? I don't know how you did it man. Cali has some great things but they have some terrible things at the same time
What would make me mad is the intentional power outages to "prevent the lines from causing sparks and starting wildfires".
If that's a major problem, find some better solution than cutting off power to thousands of people at a time! I'm sure generators and other workarounds are bigger risks.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I had read up a little bit on those quite some time ago. Thanks for reminding me, I had forgot.

I think about the electrification phase our country is going through. "Hey boss, I'm not coming to work today bc I couldn't charge my car last night."

Cali has rolling blackouts as does other states I believe, Texas' grid can't handle a snowstorm.
Texas isn't connected to outside networks, so whenever they have a big or unexpected problem, there's no backup plan.