FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Happy Thanksgiving all.

My parents decided that they CAN leave the house for breakfast.

However we all slept like shit bc Warner Robins/Centerville has been out of power since about 3 am. I didn't sleep bc I couldn't use the CPAP, wife couldn't sleep cuz of my snoring so she's a bit bitchy this morning. *a bit* Hmmm.

@FarewellToKings you got power?

I hope my fish hang in there. Tank is 73° and dropping, they like to be around 80°

No filtration/powerheads running either so no aeration but I think/hope they'll be ok.
We have power, but the clocks are several hours behind and blinking. I did hear power trying to come back on several times.

Also, you can get an inverter for the car for small power needs.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
God help me. Wife is bitchy, we're at Denny's with my parents, been here since 9, my brother and his family still ain't here, waitress keeps coming by asking questions, my dad can't hear anything bc he ruptured his eardrums when he shot his printer with his AR 2 weeks ago, and my mom doesn't understand the menu and my dad keeps trying to help/correct her

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
God help me. Wife is bitchy, we're at Denny's with my parents, been here since 9, my brother and his family still ain't here, waitress keeps coming by asking questions, my dad can't hear anything bc he ruptured his eardrums when he shot his printer with his AR 2 weeks ago, and my mom doesn't understand the menu and my dad keeps trying to help/correct her
Sounds like the pilot to a new TV sitcom