Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
My dad had a heart attack today. Emory Eastside hospital put 3 stints in and couldn't get his blood pressure up so they transferred him to Piedmont. He's in the cardiac ICU right now. Looking like they're gonna have to do a bypass. Prayers would be appreciated.

Damn, hate hearing this. Prayers lifted for a successful procedure and a speedy recovery!

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Best advice an old salt gave me when I changed to a heavy-travel position was to pick a hotel Marriott or Hilton and to only stay at those properties. Delta was a given, but to never fly on another airline.

Sage advice. Spent my 10th wedding anniversary in Austria and the Czech Republic all on points and miles. I added it up, the air/hotel would have cost us 5 grand. No way could have swung that 11 years ago.

And when you travel 2-3 nights per week, you become a travel snob. Had the Delta Sky Club membership. Was a fun time in life. Then my company got bought out and my travel went down to next to nothing. Which is ok, too. Sometimes it would get very, very OLD.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Best advice an old salt gave me when I changed to a heavy-travel position was to pick a hotel Marriott or Hilton and to only stay at those properties. Delta was a given, but to never fly on another airline.

Sage advice. Spent my 10th wedding anniversary in Austria and the Czech Republic all on points and miles. I added it up, the air/hotel would have cost us 5 grand. No way could have swung that 11 years ago.

And when you travel 2-3 nights per week, you become a travel snob. Had the Delta Sky Club membership. Was a fun time in life. Then my company got bought out and my travel went down to next to nothing. Which is ok, too. Sometimes it would get very, very OLD.
Don't say airline(s) plural, pick one and put all miles to one, not multiple.

Delta except Texas is United Airlines territory.
Hilton for the win

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015

I would only adjust the above by saying to change up hotels depending on your total amount of nights and the points programs they are running. I agree that it used to be best to keep all hotel stays at a single company, but with Covid and a lot of extra points offers this year, you could actually make multiple top tier statuses this yr.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
My dad had a heart attack today. Emory Eastside hospital put 3 stints in and couldn't get his blood pressure up so they transferred him to Piedmont. He's in the cardiac ICU right now. Looking like they're gonna have to do a bypass. Prayers would be appreciated.
Prayers bro

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I remember when this thread used to be all about Kalashnikov patterned weapons.

Now we are all traveling gurus that replace our own water heaters and attempt to locate the water pump on anything mechanical

BANG
This fucker kicks, lol
I've been spoiled by the 74s

IMG_20211009_155916914_HDR.jpg

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I could tell by the carpet .... no, not joking

I kinda wish i was that good.... but i think i know the price you have to pay.

First real job out of college, i was sales tech support. Then they found out i could do the job. And i was traveling tech support for all the companies big clients. Last month i worked there, November, i was gone 4 weeks of the month.