3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Not at all.
I've sold them records since they've been in business and they pay better than standing at a flea market getting low-balled all day on records that are already $1 each.

eBay is best and I pulled all the $10 and up records to sell there.
Kept all the good stuff I grew up on and my kid plays on guitar
I really need to list some of my old video games on eBay. I need to find out if they all still run, which is kind of setting me back.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Milled. Milled. Milled. It has been said that Arsenal of Bulgaria has only made milled AKs. The rest were some oddball stuff. Check out the new catalog. Still making..... you guessed it -milled.

Main advantages of ARSENAL Assault Rifles:

Ø The weapon is characterized by milled receiver, made according to the method of mechanical treatment (milling) of hot die forging. This ensures higher strength during service life (guaranteed 15000 rounds) and bigger resistance upon the drop tests, it also contributes to the high accuracy and concentration of the hits at fire.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Milled. Milled. Milled. It has been said that Arsenal of Bulgaria has only made milled AKs. The rest were some oddball stuff. Check out the new catalog. Still making..... you guessed it -milled.

Ø The weapon is characterized by milled receiver, made according to the method of mechanical treatment (milling) of hot die forging. This ensures higher strength during service life (guaranteed 15000 rounds) and bigger resistance upon the drop tests, it also contributes to the high accuracy and concentration of the hits at fire.
I sort of really like the idea of a milled UF

But I hate it too

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

Agree. Stamped Arsenals are contracted out to ISD, I am convineced

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Agree. Stamped Arsenals are contracted out to ISD, I am convineced
They used to offer more/different AK models, in the years past.

But explains why Arsenal no longer exports the 107FR, only the fixed-stock 107R.

ISD went from being solely a manufacturer to a large importer and reseller in Bulgaria.

Reactions: Jstegman1